Part 13

"Ty"

Brooke and I's anniversary was cut a little short. When my cousin Ronnie called. It sounded urgent as fuck. Dad, Devin and I hopped on the first flight to Virginia.

Same old bullshit that never gets old. I knew we should've killed these niggas back in New York. Just seem like the past won't let go.

I was on the phone with Brooke. Making sure everything was alright. I had got off  the phone when some one tap my shoulder.

"We moving in" Devin told me.

"Alright" I  said. I loaded up my gun following Dez inside the place.

It was about twenty-five niggas deep in the warehouse. As we spread out, Dez and I was going crazy, killing every one and everything in sight.

The main focus was to get the girls and send a message to Derrick. This time is going to be a war for sure. The last three times was little beef but, now, someone's head is going to be on a fucking wall. And it's going to be Derrick's.

I've put up with his bullshit from the beginning and now I'm tired of it. I don't know how we all trusted him at some point down the road. I got truly pissed the fuck off when I find out Derrick was Elle's foster brother.

We lit the warehouse on fire once all of our people was out and everybody inside was dead. Half of us watched as the building burned while the others rushed Nadia to the hospital.

After this shit was done, I had a few calls to make and the first one is to Brooklynn. I need my family in sight at all times. I didn't know what this war would bring this time around.

"Brooklynn"

I'd just walked in to the house when I heard my phone. I had too much shit going on and I didn't need to be stress out at this point.

I'd put the bags I had on the counter in the kitchen answering my phone.

"Hello" I said while I tried to calm the twins down.

"Baby" I heard Ty say. It sounded like he was out of breath or something. "I need for you and the kids to come to Virginia" He said.

"Wait why" I asked concerned. I quickly went the up stairs to our room in to the closet. "What's going on" I asked.

"A lot" He said before yelling at someone in the background, "Need y'all to come here. It'll make me feel better if yall was here"

"Alright, we'll hop on the first flight there" I said sighing.

I grabbed my suitcase starting to pack up. After I finished, I started on the twins and then TJ.

Something happened and I'm thinking its about to be a war.

Just when I thought life was finna be so good and normal.