Part 8

Brøøklýññ's  Pèrspéçţìvé

I really thought Ty was going to forget about today. I was just worried. But, he shocked the hell out of me.

 I was in the twins room. Packing their bag to go to mom and dad's house. When Ty walked in with this big ass smile on his face. He was hiding something behind his back. "baby, what you got" I said trying to look. But, he moved away. "wait hold up babe" he said.

I made a face continuing what I was doing. "everything is planned out perfect" he said. "and what's behind your back" "you'll find out" he walked out going to our room.

I finished packing the girls bag. Going to the bedroom. I walked in on Ty. He's such a goofball. But romantic. There was rose petals in heart shaped on the bed. Candles were lit everywhere. Some rose petals on the floor leading to the closet and bathroom.

 "mommy" I heard Tj yell my name coming from down the hall. He walked in with this confused look. Looking  at me. "yea baby" I said picking him up. "what's going on here" he said. "daddy is surprising me" I said. "oh. I need help finding something" he sliding down grabbing my hand. Going towards his room. I could of knew what he was having trouble finding.

Ťý's Pèrspéçţìvé

I heard Brooke come into the room. I was in the closet with her surprise. I was just hoping that she didn't come in ruining the surprise. Thank god Tj came in quick. I hurried up. Hiding it some where in the closet walking out the room. It was almost time to drop off the rugrats at mom and dad's.

I went downstairs to be shocked as hell. Having a 13 year old is no joke. Elle isn't  allowed to do shit. But, hang out with Zane, go to school and come home and study. She finna be the smartest person in the damn world. No dating until she's 40 years old. I just can't deal with her.

As I walked down to the living room. Elle was talking on the phone. Talking to Zane as usual. They too grown for me. I walked in the kitchen seeing a mess made by the twins. "hi daddy" Chelle said turning around. Looking mischievous as usual. Chanel smiled big when she saw me. "daddy out" she pointed towards the door putting her hand on her hip. If Chanell didn't remind me of Brooke.

Lord have mercy. Splitting image of Brooke."daddy your going to ruin the surprise for you and mommy" Chelle erupted. "Ohkay I didn't see nothing" I said closing my eyes. Backing out the kitchen.

"Ty" I heard Brooke call my name from behind. I turned around. Mane she looked good. Thank god I married her. I mean like yeah, she was wearing some joggers and crop top. Her hair pulled up in a bun. Mane, I love her natural beauty.

I love how she was different from all of them. I got good one. And cant wait for tonight. "What are you staring at, babe" she said wearily. "Uh nothing. What's up" I said. "is  girls ready?" "Elle is. Chanell and Chelle is in the kitchen making a surprise for us" "Ohkay make sure the twins are before I dropped the kids off. I'll be right back. I gotta to go the store" she grabbed her keys going to the garage.

 "Ohkay" I turned  seeing Elle standing right behind. I jumped a lil. She scared me a lil. "yea" I said. "I'm going to the park for while" Elle said looking at me then her phone. I folded my arms crossed my chest looking at her. "why you need to go to the park" I questioned. "I have to get something from Aria, dad" she gave me the puppy dog eyes. " Ight, be back before we leave for grandma and grandpa house. Is your bags packed?" I said. "yeah, and I know. I'll be  back in time". I took a deep breath.

Jàýlèñ's Pèrspéçţìvé

I swear she was stalking the fuck out of me. She thinking she got a nigga paranoid. Better think again. She should know by now that I dont leave the house. Without the glock. Besides her, I had a lot to deal with. I rode to her house. I've been seeing this girl. She was amazing in every way. She was better than Zane's mom. Nobody knew I was seeing her. Not mom or dad or Brooke. Shit, not even Zane. She was a year younger than me.

I walked up in the house. I could smell that she was cooking. She was listening August Alsina. I swear I'm the only one whose tattoos she can kiss. I sat on a stool at the island. She turned around jumping. "what the hell, Jay. You scared me" she said hoarsely. "ma bad" I said. "what you want" she said fixing two plates. " nothinn, just getting ready for this weekend event with the fam" "oh and you wasn't going invite me" she laughed taking a bite of the chicken. "well, do you want to come" I said. "thought you never ask,babe" she walked off going down in the family room.

It was about time for Nia to meet the family. Been seeing each other for eight months. I got up going I the family room.  Seeing her youngest watching tv. Madison was the most talkative 5 year old girl you could ever meet. And too cute. She acted just like her mom. Nia had two kids. Madison and Darien. Darien was 13 and went to the same school as Zane and Chantelle. Madison went to Chanell and Chelle's school.

Nia was sitting on the couch folding up clothes. Madison was sitting on the floor watching Amazing World of Gumball. "I was thinking if you go with me, Madison and Darien can stay at my parents. All the kids is going to be there" I said sitting next to her. She nodded continuing folding. "sounds like a plan. Maddi ?" "yes, mommii" she turned around. Looking just like Nia. "go pack a bag" Nia said, "okay" she grabbed her book bag headed towards the stairs. "is Darien home" Nia got up putting clothes in a basket. "in his room" Madison said. "guess some one forgot about me" I said. Maddi ran to me hugging me. "sorry didn't see you JJ"she said letting go. Headed up to her room.