Part 3

Derrick's pov

Man, its been long time since I seen Cya. Man, she looked too good. She changed since then. Her hips got fuller lips got fuller and bigger. That hour glass figure of hers. She looked like she wanted to kiss me but stop.

But I took my advantage and I kissed her. Her lips got softer too and tasted like cherries "Woah" she said in shocked, " I missed you so much" I said, "I missed you" we kissed again. Until I heard little snickers coming from behind us. I turned around seeing two girls around the age of 13 "ooh auntie" they said giggling. She gave them a look and they took off upstairs " who was that ? " " my nieces Chantelle and Zane " "oh, so who's who " she grabbed my hand going in the kitchen " Brooklynn is my sister in law, married to Ty. They have 4 kids, Chantelle, Tj, the twins, Chanell and Chelle. London is my other sister in law, married to Devin, they have two girls, Jaay and Zay. London and Brooklynn are cousins. Jaylen is Brooklynn's brother and Zane is his daughter. Brent and Tanisha is parents of Brooklynn and Jaylen but, we all call them mom and dad and the grandparents of the kids" she spoke as she was getting some food, " big family you got there" " yeahh, we all lived in New York then I moved out here for college and then a year ago everybody lives out here now" "um, that's how I knew how to find you" " uh" "the college" " wait you go there? " " yeahh, senior year " " mines too".

We started laughing about it and caught up good times before she moved to Miami. I told her about every single little detail of my life. She did the same. She started to tear up when she talked about New York. I hugged her looked down. She didn't finish telling me all of the story. She just broke down crying in my arms.

She let go wiping her eyes. She looked at me " hey, if that its bad, dont tell me now. Tell me later" "ohkay" a little boy came in looking like who's he. This must've been Tj " who's he, auntie " he said looking at me, "my friend Derrick" " oh, mommy said its time to go grandma and grandpa house for dinner" " ok" he left out not taking his eyes off of me "come on, we're all riding in one car" " you want me to come" " sure gotta meet mom and dad" she'd laughed walking outside, " funny".

Meeting the parents already