Chapter 6 - I see your face ✔

First of all, I just wanna say a big fat wet thank you to y'all reading this. Just pm for your gifts. Second of all... ENJOY!!!.

"He just walked out on me. Why would he do such?" I asked no one in particular as I paced around my room.

"Maybe he's going through something." Said Helen as she returned her attention to the movie she's watching on my laptop.

"At least he would have talked to me nah or am I not his friend again?" I said and flopped down on the bed.

I know that I shouldn't be making it a big deal but he walked out on me when I was trying to be a good and considerate friend.

It hurts.

"You know that it's not that easy." Helen started as she paused the movie to give me full attention, "Sometimes some things are better off withheld." She finished and stared at me with pouted lips.

"That still doesn't give him a reason to treat me in that manner." I rubbed my forehead in exasperation.

Maybe I'm being too extreme.

Maybe I'm been inconsiderate.

What if something really grave happened to him?

What if he lost someone dear to him?

'Soma you should be more understanding.' I mentally slapped myself in the face.

"God I'm so pissed!!!" I exclaimed after much brainwork.

"What's going on here?" A too familiar voice asked.

It was Oluchi. I wasn't even aware when she came in.
She dropped her bag on my table and sat between Helen and myself.

"It's your roommate oo. She's heartbroken." Helen blurted.

This girl sef ehhnnn...

"Soma who broke your heart?" Oluchi inquired with open palms.

I just sighed before replying to her, "Please don't mind this girl." I said referring to Helen who was busy laughing, "How was lecture today?" I asked.

"One ode lecturer like that wanted to embarrass me today oo, but I treated his fuck up." Oluchi boasted as she kept on shrugging.

"Ose!! Baddest girl!!!" Helen hailed her.

They should just carry their noise and disappear before I break someone's head oo.

"Trust me nah." Oluchi turned to Helen. "Oya tell me what's wrong with Soma."

Helen grinned before speaking "It's one guy like that oo..." she said.

"Guy?!!!" Oluchi interrupted and immediately turned to me giving a questioning look. "When did you start doing boyfriend?" asked the drama queen.

"Calm down. You didn't even let me finish." Helen snapped.

"Okay. I'm waiting for what happened." Oluchi said and turned to her.

I just ignored them and focused on scratching my itchy head.

I seriously need to wash my hair.

"It's one Nonso guy like that in our department that broke her heart." Helen continued.

What's wrong with this girl and heartbreak?

And Oluchi interrupted again, "Wait a minute! Is it that fair guy that tall like this my wardrobe." she pointed to her wardrobe and we all burst into laughter.