Author's Piece

Hey guys, this is another fiction of mine but this one is definitely unique. I hope you like it. This is my second book.
There's gonna be little native and colloquial languages used here and there but I promise it won't interfere the fun😊.

It has a Nigerian setting, I am going to put in my best so if there are any comments or confusions along the line please don't hesitate to let me know, it will help with my writing skills since we are all learning here.

If you are reading this for the first time, please comment here with #firsttime.

If you are reading this more than once, please comment here with #Oncemore.

It would help me get closer to you all and also give my support where needed.

Also to everyone that supported  and still supporting my first book 'UNVEILED'. Thank you all so much. If you haven't checked out the book yet, you still can... Just go over to my profile.

And please this is my work and I won't condone it if anyone steals it or pretend its theirs, I'll come down on you like an acid rain and it won't be a pretty sight.

So this is where she drops the pen 📝.

God bless🙏
Happy reading people🤗

The big question (Complete ✅)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें