Chapter 5 - always and whenever ✔

«««««Soma»»»»»

"This is not fair at all... Why are you like this?" Helen queried persistently as she kept on shaking my knees with her hand.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." I muttered as I turned my back to her and faced the wall.

She shook my knees even harder, "You will not sleep oo... Better stand up now and give me what I want." She fumed as she crossed her arms against her chest.

I assumed a sitting position and stared at her. This girl can be so dramatic.

Is it a crime to have a 30 minutes sleep before the lecture begins?.

"Ehhnn!!... Because I'm in your room abi, Don't worry I'm going." I got down from her bed and began packing my bag that I carelessly threw on her table.

"It's not like that nah Soma." She said as she pouted and her eyes grew wide, "Why don't you want to gist me? What's so hard in that? Am I not your friend again?" She asked with a very sad tone.

With the way she's acting about this whole thing, someone would probably think that I did something abominable. The situation at hand as simple as A. B.  C. Helen just wants to know everything about everything.

Is it by force to tell her what I and Nonso did when he visited? See me see trouble oo.

"What else do you want to hear?" I said already irritated as I dropped my bag back on the table.

She grinned as she propped her elbow on the bed and sent her legs flying in the air as she laid on the bed, "Tell me all that happened." She said.

"Happened where?"

"In your room."

"What are you talking about?" I asked pretentiously as I sat on the bed.

She frowned in disappointment, "So you want to play dumb right. Okay, let me remind you" She assumed a sitting position and held my gaze, "Felix Winner Somuadina what happened the day Nonso visited you? I want to hear everything not half story. EVERYTHING."

Please I have a friend for sale, Who's interested?.

"But I already told you..." I was trying to say something but she interrupted.

"You gave me half story. I want all of it." She ordered.

I sighed. I know that she wouldn't give up on this topic until she gets or hears something interesting. It's not as if there's something I'm hiding but I'm not just in the mood to talk.

"Do you know what you are?" I asked feigning seriousness and she shook her head, "Ofofo, Amebo, Gossip...that's what you are." I said while guiltily pointing at her.

"Ehhnn... Leave it for me, I like it like that. Just tell me what I want to hear."

This bickering won't end until I give her what she wants.

"So what happened?" She asked and I sighed again. 

"As I said before, We did nothing much, we just talked about stuff." I shrugged.

"Stuffs like what?"

"You know... books and other stuff."

"So you mean you guys didn't do anything interesting." She shook her head again.

"Well unlike you. Reading is very much interesting to me." I snapped.

"You are lying joor", she shrugged and pushed her lips forward, "I know that you are boring on a normal basis but he can't be boring as you."