Chapter 15

Lily's POV

"What the hell!!! " Tasha screamed from the other side of the phone.

"I'm not deaf Tash. " I said, rolling my eyes even though she can't see me.

"You had sex with Cole. "

I gulped inaudibly.  "Yeah. "

"Wow. " she said and I sighed.

"It just happened okay? And I don't regret it. " I said.

"What about Seb? "

I sighed deeply. " I don't know. He's coming over today and I don't know what to do. Cole was gonna take me to a Halloween party. Now I'm not sure I'll go. " I went on, " And you said I should follow my heart and my heart chose Cole. Everytime he's near I can't breathe, his scent drives me nuts, his eyes are mesmerizing, the way he walks is a turn on, Everything about him puts me on cloud nine. " I sighed. "My heart chose my broken boy. Cole."

It was her turn to sigh. "Okay listen, I think you need to talk about this with him. Tell him how you really feel about this. I think you should tell him your heart always belonged to Cole, maybe he'd understand. " she said.

"You think? "

"I don't know Lils, but its worth a try right? "

"Right. Thanks Tash you're the best. I'll hit you up later. "

"Bye Lils. " she said and I ended the call.

Its been five hours since Seb called and I've been restless since. I tried everything, sleeping, eating, watching Tv, reading a book, going for a run. You name it but nothing seemed to work. This is shit!

Tasha is right though. I should tell Seb its better that way, I can't continue to break his heart. Believe me I tried to love him but Cole was and still is everything to me.

I remove the covers from my body and head downstairs. Grandma wasn't back yet and there's someone at the door. Could it be who I think it is? Only one way to find out.

I take long quick strides to the door and open it and I was greeted with the smiling face of my dear boyfriend. Sebastian.

He pulled me in for a tight hug. " I missed you so much baby. " he said killing me with his hug. I wish I could say same honestly.

I pulled away. "Come inside. " He came in and I closed the door behind him. He stepped closer to me and stroked my Cheek with his hand. He placed his lips on mine but I turned the other way.. I couldn't continue like this.

He looked at me with wide eyes, and I went to sit on the couch. "We need to talk. " I patted the spot next to me and he sat down.

"How long are you staying? " I questioned.

"Just for the night. " he replied. He looked far from happy.

"Okay. " I was looking at the ground now. The confidence I had when he walked in just flew out the window.

"What did you want to talk about babe? " he asked, cupping my cheek.

"Us. " I said and his eyes turned somber.

"What about us? "

"Uhm....... " I was cut short by the door bell. Who could that be? I'm not expecting anyone else.

"Let me just check who it is. " I stood up and went to the door. I opened it and Cole was smiling at me. He was about hugging me when Seb came over to my side and held me closer to him by the waist.

"You! " Cole said, his eyes dark from obvious anger. Seb's hand lightened even more around me. Why did this have to happen? Why does my life have to be like this?

Arghhhhhhh!!!!

********

Coles POV

I don't know why but I was beyond happy. I was getting somewhere with Lily. She let me touch her and make love to her.

I couldn't wait to see her again. I don't know if she knows I'm trying to court her but I hope she sees right through it.

I was going over to her house to see if she needed anybody to take her costume shopping. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door for me. I was about pulling her in for a hug despite her shocked face, but someone else came and pulled her away. Her fucking boyfriend!

After everything that happened between us. After she told me to make love to her, she brings this scumbag.

Maybe she doesn't really care about me after all. I really do mean nothing to her.

My eyes darkened with anger. Rage was boiling inside me. I needed to hit someone, something.

"You! " I said and he tightened his hand around her, around my Lily. I wasted no time in pulling him away from her and landing a punch to his lower abdomen. "I told you to never touch her! " I shouted at him, aiming for his jaw but he was quick to dodge it, landing a punch on my cheek.

Well that hurt.

I punched him again, this time on his jaw and he winced in pain. We were in front of Lily's house and I was on the floor while he was on top of me. He was landing swift punches on my face. Damn! He got stronger.

I was able to push him off me and as I wanted to punch him again, my elbow hit Lily and she cried in pain. I turned around to look at her but my feet was suddenly stuck to the ground. He rushed to her side and she was crying.

I hurt her and I couldn't do anything about it. I tried moving but my body didn't allow it.

"See what you did! " he shouted. I couldn't even talk back.

I stood there watching as he carried her inside.

I pulled out a cigarette from my pocket and lit it. I put it into my mouth and took it in, releasing smoke from my mouth.

I fucked up.

********

Lily's POV

I won't lie that hurt like hell. Just not my face but watching them fight. I ran to stop them but instead Coles elbow connected to my face.

I thought he'd rush to my side but he didn't, he just stood there looking at me. My face was fine though. Not much damage but it stung.

"Are you hurting? " Seb asked for the hundredth time.

"I'm fine. " I said. I wasn't really fine, I kept thinking of Cole. Was he hurt? Why do I even care?

"Are you hurt? " I asked Seb instead.

"I'm fine. " he said. Everything was awkward now.

The Halloween party was in two hours time and I didn't feel like going anymore. Just for tonight I didn't want to be anywhere close to Cole but I also wanted to have fun and I will.

"Uhm Seb? "

"Yeah babe. "

"Would you like to go to a party with me? "

He grinned. " I wouldn't miss it for the world. " he pulled me closer to him and kissed me and this time I didn't pull away. I kissed him back, I don't know why but I did.

I'm sorry self, I'm sorry heart, I'm sorry universe.
But I'm just fucked up.