Chapter 1

Lily's POV

I woke up around 7am. According to my schedule, my first class for today started at 9am, which is why its still a bit early for me to be awake but I didn't really mind, and I had a lot of time to get ready. I groggily got out of bed and into the bathroom. I tied my hair into a very messy bun, and brushed my teeth. And then took a quick shower and got dressed.

I wore a black chiffon blouse and a pair of blue high waisted jeans with a pair of my favorite Nike kicks. I put my hair into a nice pony tail, leaving stray hair to fall randomly on my face, I didn't bother putting any make up on, so I put my favorite nude lip gloss on my lips before going to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes greeted me.

I live with my best friend Tasha, at a house we rented not too far from the college. So yeah, we got accepted into the same college, which is pretty fascinating for us because we get to live together.

After everything that has happened this past year, I'm so happy I get to start over, sort of. I still think of him though but its something I'll like to keep at the back of my mind.

It's been one year, get over it.

"Morning Lils. " my best friend greeted, flipping the pancakes in the frying pan. "I see you're all dolled up for your first day in college. "

"Ugh, shut up Tash. " I said flatly, sitting on one of the kitchen stools.

I didn't really see college that way, its not like I have to impress anyone or try to make new friends like I'm in high school or some shit.

Nothing serious.

"You want some? " she asked me, holding a plate in her hand.

"Well duh! why else do you think I'll be sitting here?. " she chuckled.

"Here you go. " she said, placing a plate of tasty looking pancakes in front of me.

"They look funny. " I said, trying to tease her.

"Like how you look right now. " and I burst into laughter. She wasn't good at comebacks at all.

She sat across from me, setting her own plate of pancakes and we ate in silence, until she spoke up.

"Want a ride? "

"Nah. Seb would be picking me up. " I said and her mouth was shaped into and 'O'.

"Oh yeah lover boy. " she said and I grinned.

Sebastian was my boyfriend, well we just started dating a few months ago. He actually goes to CAL U, I met him at a party actually. I didn't really go to parties but Tasha insisted we go because it was our last high school party. So yeah, I met seb there and we kind of hit it off.

I was trying to get my mind of Cole and he was there. Some might say I used him, which to be honest that's what it looks like but I do have genuine feelings for him or so I think. Anyways I'm dating seb now and I'm all about him.

I finished up quickly and put my dishes in the sink. My sweet sweet best friend would probably help with it. I gave her a very girlish grin to which she ignored and continued munching on her pancakes. Her class doesn't start until past ten. Lucky!

I walked into the living room and picked my phone and bag, slinging my bag on my shoulder, I turn on my phone to find two missed calls and a message from seb.

Babe❤: I'm outside. Why aren't you here yet?

I quickly reply.

Me: I'll be there now. I'm sorry.
        Kisses 💋.