Chapter 5

Lily's POV

The shopping spree with Tasha wasn't so bad, I got myself new kicks, which I'm wearing right now.

I had just exited my 101 literature class and I had only one class left before I could finally leave this place but that wasn't until the next one hour and I'm really really tired.

Tasha was probably still in class and according to Seb's schedule, he should be done by now. I needed to apologize to him, he didn't pick my calls or reply my messages and I felt really bad.

With a small smile on my face, I began walking to Seb's towards department.

By the time I got there, there were several people loitered around the front building. My eyes searched for Seb and as they landed on him, my heart raced. I was going to apologize to him but I was scared that he won't listen to me. My eyes were fixed on him as I walked over to him.

"Seb! " I called his name. He turned around to look at me, when he noticed it was me, he frowned before getting up to leave.

I sighed. "Please just listen to me. " I grabbed his arm.

"What do you want to say? " he asked.

"I wanted to say I was sorry about yesterday. That was a big slip up. I didn't mean it at all, I don't know what happened. I admit me and Cole had something but it was just a fling and yes I did love him but not anymore. " I said, trying to convince him.

With your lies.

My subconscious said and I gulped inaudibly. Would he even hear me out?

"It still doesn't change the fact you said his name. "

I went closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I know, I know and I'm really sorry. " he hugged me back and I felt really relieved.

"It's cool babe. " he pulled away. I grinned at him.

"You wanna go home? " he asked.

"No. I still have one more class left. " I responded. "How bout you?. "

"Nah. " he shook his head. "Let's get some ice cream then I'll bring you back for your class, then you and Tash would drive home together. " ice cream... Yay!

"Sounds great. " I grinned.

He held my hand in his and led me out of the department building. We left the building and headed straight for the ice cream stand.

"What would you like? " The man asked, smiling at us. Seb looked at me and I spoke. "Chocolate chip please. "

"Plain chocolate. " Seb said. This was the first time I went to get ice cream with me so his choice left me puzzled but I didn't talk about it.

"Cup or cone? " he questioned.

"Cone. " Seb answered. He handed us our cones and Seb handed the mad his money. I still had 30 minutes before I had to go to class so I pulled Seb with me and we went to the tree I found the first time I came here.

"Let's sit here. " I told him and he nodded. We sat side by side both concentrating on our cones.

Before I started attending CAL U me and Seb didn't really have time to spend together because he was always busy with school, so we spent little to no time together. And we hardly ever have anything to talk about but I'm still glad I met him though. He has been the one getting my mind of Cole and I'm really grateful but....

Your heart doesn't belong to him.

I didn't want to think about it so I shook the thought away. I think it'll be nice if me and Seb spend time together tonight at my house.