Chapter 7

Cole's POV

I ran my hand through my hair a couple times. She was here. The girl who left me with a damn letter and a bracelet. The one I loved and still love. She was here. My Lily.

My parents let me go to college but when I turn 22, I'm gonna start working in the company which I totally agreed too. Let me say their attitude towards me changed a lot. My mom was all over me now, taking care of needs and my dad treated me like his son and not a charity project. I told my mom about the cheating stuff, she broke down.

It was too much for her but she stuck by my dad. She really loved him.

James and Caleb are at different colleges but we still keep in touch. I still smoke, just not the way I did before. I toned it down a bit.

I got accepted here just last week. I never expected to see her here or ever again for that matter. I was gonna wait till I took over my fathers company before tracking her down.

Now she's here and she has a boyfriend now. Then maybe I never really meant anything to her. It was just a frigging fling. I punched the wall of my room. Seeing her with him really angered me but I couldn't do anything. She was never mine.

I punched the wall again.

I don't how I'll do it, but she will be mine because she belongs to me.

My hand was bruised but not too much. I needed a drink. I picked up my keys and went out of the house.

I was headed for the bar downtown, maybe I can drown her out of my system.

******
Lily's POV

There was too much on my mind lately. Cole and Seb. I was getting sick of the whole thing. I was with Seb now so Cole's presence shouldn't affect me.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and when I went into the bathroom to take a shower, what I was thinking about was confirmed.

My period.

I didn't expect it to come today. Well I haven't really been checking my calendar because I've been really occupied. Mid terms are coming up, so I spent most of my time reading.

And thinking about Cole. My subconscious added.

When I was done showering and fixing a tampon, I looked through the cabinets for some aspirin but I had none left. I groaned inwardly. I staggered out of the bathroom and got ready.

I placed all my things in my bag and walked out of the room. I walked into the kitchen to find Tasha dancing to an annoying song playing from her phone. I wouldn't say the song is annoying cos I actually like the song. I think my period cramps are getting the best of me.

"Turn the song down and stop dancing like a wobbly duck. " I yelled and she didn't answer me. I was getting really frustrated.

"I said turn the music the fuck off. " I yelled louder this time and she turned it down.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. " she muttered.

I ran a hand through my hair, "Got any aspirin? "

"Yeah. " Tasha said, handing me one from her bag, "periods here again? "

"Yeah. " I sighed, taking one and putting it into my mouth and drinking a glass of water.

"No wonder you're acting like an ass. " she said and I glared at her.

"Can we go now? " I said, taking an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Yeah sure. " she said, picking up her things and we left the house.

*******

"We could always go back home if you're not comfortable Lils. " Tasha said as she parked.