Chapter 14

Lily's POV

Immediately we were in my room, he shut the door and pressed my back against it. In a swift moment his lips met mine again and I felt my insides explode from the sensations. I reached to touch his face but he held my hands and pinned them over my head against the door. I moaned immediately our tongues touched.

Our lips moved in perfect harmony. I let out a heavy breath when his lips made their way to my neck, working magic there.

His hands went to my thigh and lifted me up effortlessly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hand through his soft soft hair.

I made a low sound from my throat as I felt Cole sucking hard on my neck, moving away from the door and placing me on the cupboard. My butt pushing a few items off it but I didn't really care.

His hand made their way into my shirt, caressing my bare back. My body shivered at the contact and I pulled him closer to me, bringing my lips to his again. Coles hand tugged at the hem of my shirt like he was asking for permission to go further. I answered him by kissing him again and he pulled my shirt off me.

My hands went to the hem of Coles shirt and I wasted no time pulling it off. I swallowed hard at the sight of his broad shoulders and nice abs. Why is he so damn fine!?

A smirked played on his lips as he lifted me from the cupboard and placed me gently on the bed.

His muscular figure hovered over me and I couldn't help but smile, staring at him like that. He wasted no time in crashing his lips on mine, deeper this time. The way he kissed me was exhilarating, like he was trying pass a message to me. His hands moved from my waist up to my breast to cup them firmly. His hands made their way to the hook of my bra and he gave me a questioning look.

All self control had flown out the window. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

And just like that the piece of clothing was gone.

The way he was looking at my breasts made me shy. I used my hands to cover up but he pulled my hands away. "Don't cover up. You're so beautiful. " my cheeks turned a deep shade of pink.

I blushed, avoiding his gaze.

He pushed stray stands of my hair away from my face,  " so goddamn beautiful. "

Cole moved down to kiss me again and I felt my whole body ache in need of the bulge of his erection pressed against my thigh. Every piece of clothing separating our bodies from each other was now lying on the ground. Our bare skin brushed against each other, causing a fire to spark through me.

He put on the condom he brought out of his pocket. Did he just carry that around or something?

He looked at me with questioning eyes, his boring into mine, "Are you sure about this Lils? "

I cupped his face in my hand and nodded, "Make love to me, Cole. "

"You, love, are a goddess sent to rock my world. " he said seductively as his hand grasped my hips firmly, his fingers digging into me. He positioned himself above me, driving his hips down and into mine.

********

My eyelids fluttered open and I squinted from the sunlight. A smile formed on my lips when I realized I was naked under the sheets. The memories of yesterday came back to me and I smiled even more. I turned to my right side to see Cole wasn't beside me anymore.

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes using the blanket at cover the top half of my body. I bit my lip when I remembered how he made me scream his name. Gosh he was so damn good.

I stood up and wrapped a towel around me. I looked over at the cupboard, it was a mess. But something else caught my eye. There was a piece of paper there. I went over to the cupboard and picked up the paper. Cole left me a letter. I opened it to read the contents.

Good morning love.
Sorry I had to leave you like that but I didn't want your grandma walking in on us.

Don't forget the Halloween party we'd be going to later tonight.
Have a wonderful morning.

Cole.

Even his handwriting was as beautiful as he was. He never ceases to amaze me.

I hurriedly went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I couldn't go downstairs looking like this. I scream hot sex. I laughed.

I took a quick shower and put on boy shorts with a white top. I let my hair flow freely at my back.

Putting on my slides, I make my way downstairs. Grandma was no where to be found. Did she go out? She should have told me.

I strode into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of munchies cereal. I took the bowl with a glass of orange juice and went into the living room. Placing everything gently on the coffee table. I sit down and turn on the TV.

I was eating and watching TV but I wasn't concentrating. My mind was on Cole. I missed him.

I finished up my food and cleaned up. I made my way back to my room and laid face up on the bed. I picked up my phone and opened Facebook. I was scrolling through, when my phone rang. It was Seb.

Immediately I saw the caller ID my heart broke into a million pieces. Should I answer it? I'm dating Seb and I slept with Cole.

I'm the worst person ever. How do I tell him I cheated? How do I even face him? He called again and again and I finally found the courage to press answer.

I pressed the phone on my ear and spoke. " Hey Seb. "

"Hey baby. Why weren't you picking up? "

"I was downstairs. So I didn't know you were calling. " I was fond of lying to him.

"Okay. How are you? "

"I'm fine. You? "

"I miss you. " he said. Even though he wasn't here, I could sense he was pouting.

"I miss you too. " I said back. I did miss him.

"I'll be coming over to see you. " he said and my heart stopped. He said he's coming over? To see me? Why? Couldn't he just wait till I came back.

"When? " I asked.

"Today. I'm already on my way. " he said.

Shit!
Shit!
Shit!
Shit!

This is gonna be bad.

"Okay. " was the only thing I said.

"I love you. " he said and I ended the call.

Why does my life have to be like this?

Shit!!!