Chapter 6

Lily's POV

It was Wednesday.

I woke up to find a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I looked at the person and it was seb. The events of yesterday night came to my mind and I blushed.

If I don't get ready now, I'll be late for class. I gently removed his hand from my body and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

When I got back to the room, Seb was already awake. He smiled at me. " Morning babe. "

I smiled back. " Morning. " I was tying a towel so he was looking at me with a heated gaze.

"Stop looking at me like that. " I blushed.

"Like what? " he raised an eyebrow.

"Like you wanna eat me or something." I said, blow drying my hair.

"Well that's an offer I can't resist. " he said smirking.

I blushed even more. "No. " I said and walked to my closet.

I put on a black boyfriends jeans and a white plain T-shirt. I put my hair into a low bun and put on my white Nike kicks.

Like you all already know, make up isn't my thing so I put strawberry lip gloss on my lips.

"Aren't you going for class? " I asked him because he was still lying comfortably on my bed.

"My class isn't till later today. " he answered.

"Then I'll ride with Tasha. " I said and he nodded his head. "No, I'll still take you. "

"Then get your ass ready already. I don't wanna be late. " I put my hand on my hip.

He got up and went straight to my bathroom. I took my bag from the bed and went out of the room.

I could smell pancakes. Chef Tasha is at it again. I made my way to the kitchen.

"Yo bestie. " I said, sitting myself down on one of the chairs.

"Had fun with Seb? " she asked wiggling her eyebrows and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Its not what you think. "

She shot me a look. "Y'all didn't get freaky in the sheets. "

I laughed. "Well no, at least not that way and I wouldn't be explaining the details. "

She handed me a plate of delicious pancakes. " like I want to know. " she rolled her eyes.

I was eating my pancakes when Seb came over to me and kissed my cheek before seating beside me. I'm starting to get used to this me and Seb thing.

"Lover boy. " Tasha said in an unpleased tone. She still hates his guts.

He rolled his eyes. "Tasha. " he acknowledged.

She still served him some pancakes, she does have a soft spot for him anyway.

We all ate and I did the dishes. I needed to get to school now.

"Tasha, are you coming with us? "

She shook her head. "Nah. You guys get going. " she said. I blew her a kiss and she stuck her tongue out. Seb held my hands in his and we went out to his car.

He opened the door for me and I got in. He went over to his side and got in as well.

I turned on the radio and he drove. We didn't talk much except when I asked him something and he replied, apart from that it was eerily silent.