Chapter 11

Lily's POV

He lifted me up from my side of the bed and placed me on top of him. I leaned into him and he brushed his lips against mine, teasing me. He turned me around so I was now under him.

Planting slow kisses at the side of my neck, it sent shivers down my spine. Cole's face was inches away from mine when i lifted my head up to kiss him, I couldn't wait any longer.

He pulls away nuzzling his head on my neck planting a small kiss there that sends pleasure all over my body. Then slowly bringing his lips back to mine as he runs his tongue over my bottom lip before shoving it into my mouth, closing his lips around mine and opening it again. Damn! It felt so good.

He kissed me slowly and gently, I wanted more but I didn't want to rush it. One of his hands rest on my thigh as I feel his hand going upward to my sensitive spot. I gasp as he pushes his thumb against my panties.

"Lily. " I hear him say but I didn't reply because of the pleasure I was feeling from his thumb against me.

"Lily!! "

That's when I wake up. It was all a dream. I had a dream of me and Cole almost getting on. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I open my eyes to find myself on the floor and Tasha hovering over me. She was too close that if I lifted my head a bit our lips would touch.

I pushed her away from me. "The fuck man. "

"Don't the fuck man me. What the hell are you doing on the floor? "

What was I doing on the floor?

"Uh, I can't remember. "

"Your eyes are puffy Lils. Were you crying? "

I nodded. "Yeah. "

She sat beside me on the floor and I rested my head on her lap. She stroked my hair with her hand. "Tell me what happened? " she said.

I told her everything from talking to Cole and telling him that he meant nothing to me, to not concentrating in class, to crying and Seb comforting me and Cole beating him up, the kiss with Cole. The confession Seb made and me passing out after crying. I didn't tell her about the dream because it was really weird.

"Wow. " was the only thing she said.
.
"I don't know what to do anymore Tash. I'm tired. "

"All I'll say is you should follow your heart this time. It has all the answers you need. "

Tasha and saying things I don't understand. I followed my heart and that's why I'm in this mess but maybe she is right. I should listen to my heart.

"Thanks Tash. I don't know what I'll do without you. " I said getting up and pulling her for a hug.

"You'd probably die if I leave. " she said and I laughed. She knew how to cheer me up.

"What would you do after mid terms?" I asked her.

"I'd go home and spend time with mom. She wants me home. " she replied. "You? "

"I'll go spend time with grandma. I miss her. "

"I wish I could go with you. " she said fake pouting.

"Don't be a baby about it Tash. " I said. "I'm bored. "

"Me too. Let's go shopping. " she said clapping her hands like a child.

Shopping with Tasha is so stressful, if I don't get her out of there fast, she'd probably buy the whole mall.