🐾 epilogue 🐾

Julious pov.

"Lilly leave the man alone!" I ground out.

"It's okay Julious I like having fun with Lilly. Besides she is my best friend after all. We pinkie promised it." Peter tells me.

Gah! There so dag gum annoying!

I thought a dude coming over meant dude time. No. Not with Peter obviously.

For some reason, he'd rather give stupid Lilly piggyback rides. Not just that how about horsey rides and tea parties!

Man dude ain't right. We should be arm-wrestling and beating each other up. Maybe even have a spit contest see who can hawk a loogy the furthest.

What an idiot!

Lilly though is having the flipping time of her little life! I wish mom would had called Michael back over too. Then I'd have someone who knows how to have a good time over here.

Tea parties? You gots to be kidding me! Maybe he had a gender switch or was supposed ta be born a girl but by some freak incident, the Moon Goddess got him mixed up with some chick with a name like Lucy.

I shrug my shoulders.

I'm so freaking bored I can come up with hundreds of reasons right now.

I sure can't wait ta get my wolf in. I wonder what his name will be? How old will I be when I become Alpha?

I'm hoping I become one of the lucky warriors chosen by the Moon Goddess her self to not be destined with a mate. I'm not even sure that's possible being Alpha blood.

Hummmm

I need ta look into that. I really don't want a mate. I think them to be a weakness I have enough of those.

My mom. I love her to the darn moon an back man I'd kill anyone who was a threat to her in an instance. She is definitely a weakness of mine. Then Lilly is too.

Even though she annoys the ever-loving moon outta me I would never be able to live with myself if something happend to her. I guess I do love her.

How could I not she is my twin?

I wonder if our wolf's will look alike?

She has Alpha blood too. The first boon is Alpha but I'm only two minutes earlier than her and we were born on the same day so if I die she would be an Alpha female.

It's rare to even hear about them. I don't know of one female Alpha ta date. I wouldn't want that for her though.

Then she'd be a target with other packs. They would test her strength and wage war on her on a constant.

Wolves are savages. Especially male Alpha wolves. They would stop at nothing for their pride to see her bow and submit.

I know I'm probably too young to be doing so much thinking, but this is what happens when your board out your darn mind.

You think!

My moms really sick. This worries me big time. I don't know what I'll become without her watching over me and keeping my head level.