chapter 30 🐾 The Mark

Richards pov.

I walk into my kitchen go to my freezer and get my bottle of Jack. I don't typically drink much I'm a social drinker. I sit down at my kitchen island and drink straight from the bottle.

I sent word to Winter to stay at her folk's house tonight. I need to bring myself down a few notches those fuckers pissed me off just being on my land. I get up take my Jack with me to the bathroom I need a shower and bed it's been too long a fucken day. Tomorrow we must start executing a plan of action.

I stand under my shower head let the day wash away. I feel tons better even got a buzz so I get out don't even dry off. Nobody's here so I take my naked ass with my Jack to my bed. I'm taking a swig of my Jack as I enter my room and Winters sitting at the end of my bed. I choke on my Jack. Wasn't fucking expecting THAT!

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to startle you." She says in a panic. I try to cover myself with my free hand.

"No no..its fine I didn't expect anybody to be home. I should have... What are you doing here?" I ask her as I walk to the bedside table and deposit my Jack. I turn around to see she's trying to avoid looking at me she's beat red blushing so I grab some boxers before I scare my woman off. Damn it! Goddess why does she have to smell so fucking yummy?

"I want you to mark me." She says so low I barely hear the words. I don't want her to second guess her choice because I don't think I can turn back now I've started heading her way.

I don't want her to think too much on this I'm a tall guy so I crouch down between her legs gently grab her lovely face between my hands. I see shes nervous by the look in her eyes but ill use the bond to flush it out. I lean the rest of the way in an slowly start to devour her beautiful luscious lips.

I travel my hands up her shirt to her back to unclasp her bra and let out a deep moan causing a shiver from her body while never easing the gentleness of our lips. She lets out a low moan and I nearly lose my shit. I've never sexually wanted someone so bad in my life.

I slowly start to pull her shirt up. I leave her lips only long enough to remove her shirt. I see shes lost in the lust from her eyes as I gently claim her lips once again. I let my palms travel along her silky skin and rub my throbbing member against her. She inturns lets out a low whimper that makes me growl. I rub my thumb over her erect nipple she sucks in air through her teeth with another violent shiver. I leave her lips to work kisses down her jaw on down to her neck. She moans again causing a deep moan to come from myself while I start to unclasps the button to her jeans. Shes like pudding in my hands right now and I've never loved anything more it's pure perfection. The bond locked so tight I couldn't back out now if I tried but we're definitely not doing that.

I lean back up and lock eyes with my beautiful mate "I'm going to mark you then claim you, my love. Okay?" She nods slowly. "You might pass out for a minute or two but I'll be right here with you in my arms when you awake." I lean in and gently kiss her lovely lips one more time before kissing a slow trail to the crook of her slider neck. My canines descend I gently sink them in. She lets out a loud painful hitched moan. Inturn makes the beast in me growl. We don't want pain for her.

The bond locks in place I can literally feel the pain my canines have inflicted. I can feel my Lunas splendid arousal and udder absoluteness. I feel her want for me. Our minds are now one in the same I've never met another soul as pure as the one I'm holding at this most. She the epitome of perfection. Completely beautiful. Completely mine. I now know I love her above all else without her I will no longer exist. I would take stakes to my own body repeatedly for her for she is now my very soul the very beat of my heart.

I release my canines from her to gaze at her face she has passed out and looks vibrant and peaceful...so beautiful. When she awakes I will claim her and we will be complete. We will never be the same she will be the death of me if anything were to ever happen to her my wolf would die and I would no longer wish for life. I will have a need for her presence like no other to be apart will be physically painful. The love we will share will be uncomparable.

She came to me... I have no words for how much that means to me. I didn't have to break my promise. We didn't have to hurt her. That just would of fucking killed me. I need her too much to ever ruin what we will share.

She begins to stir awake under my hands. She blinks up into my eyes. "Wow." She whispers.

"Wow indeed," I tell her in a soft voice with a smile on my face witch, in turn, she returns with a soft smile of her own.

"You feel so perfect in my embrace baby," I tell her softly.

"You feel pretty perfect yourself." She says shyly. With a soft blush adorning her lovely face.

She looks in my eyes all lovingly. "Claim me please." She whispers and grabs my face to lean up and claim my lips.

She won't have to tell me twice. I refuse to not have her for the rest of my life. I will love this she-wolf..my Luna more than the moon it's self.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Winters pov

I wake up in utter blissfulness. I'm all wrapped up in Richards embrace. He's sleeping in a peaceful state. I'm so inturned in what he's feeling now it's strange but so warm and loving.

I was scared but I knew my heating was coming to a head and after the way, Ryan looked at me yesterday it scared me more. We wanted our mate and no one else. I feel safe with Richard and not with Ryan. My son and daughter are quite fond of their father.

I asked Julious what he wanted last night and he wants to walk in his father's footsteps and be Alpha of the Mongolian wolf pack. If he didn't I wouldn't have subjected him to such responsibilities heir or not id left before I let him claim me if hed rathered a different life. Yes, I wanted my mate but my son has a right to choose that's the reason I came back in the first place. Plus I would have had to leave Ryans pack sooner rather than later with his overly intrusive self absorbed ass.

Last night was beautiful. He was perfect. He did exactly what he promised. I need to go shower and not think too much on it or ill be aroused and Richard will know what caused it and I will be utterly embarrassed. I remove his arm to get up but he pulls me closer.

"Where are you off too." He says low and in a sleepy voice.

I turn to face him with a smile. "I'm going to go take a shower so I can go pick up Julious and Lilly from my parent's house." He opens his eyes with a smirk and says

"I'll join you." With a wink. That smirk means more and I know I'm intuned to his feelings and know what he's thinking and all I can do is nod while blushing. It's not like he hasn't seen me but still, I'm not used to all this yet. Its all still so new. He leans up and kisses my forehead. Then he gets up to carry me to the shower.

P.S) Please don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾