chapter 25 🐾 Thought's

Richard's pov.

It's the facts. She needs to remember my wolf and the monster within me. He couldn't be restrained under her last heating it won't be any different this round. She must submit. I refuse to damn right hurt her. It would tear me apart. It would eat at me like a fungus..like all these years. I've been mentally tortured with things that might have happened. We will not be making the same mistakes. It all make's me furious..I'll have to mark her if she doesn't come to me before she's full-blown in her heating...I don't want to rush her but it will be the only way to suppress the beast...I can't help I was born a monster.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Winter's pov.

I return home plop down on the sofa. He's so flippin right. He's been nothing but gentle his touch..his kiss..his demeanor around us all... Male worthy. I'm a lucky gal. I knew the day I felt my mate and looked upon his eye's I was blessed. Then he didn't claim me leaving a young woman unconfident. How about that hua?....I'm running out of time I want to mentally torcher him for a while..it's not like he doesn't deserve it. I am terrified now I can't deny it to myself... I mean to much time has passed to think on it...I remember I couldn't walk for three damn days after that monster stole my innocent's. Thank Goddess all of it was a blur. I was in intense pain though I won't be forgetting that! All the tears..it was so damn bad I literally swore off ever having sex again. It even has my wolf all trippy from the thought. I probably need to discuss this with Richard soon it's too embarrassing to ask my mom questions. Mise well find out first hand from the monster who did the hurting in the first place...talk about his so-called restraint I've been barely slipping by..his wolf's so much stronger than me...I can't even function my limb's in his embrace and every time he was the one who left..Damn...Lola, she submitted to every flippin advance he's made no fight in her when it comes to that wolf.
Lola's so wound up so I decide I'm going to take Julious to the training facility I need to run. I like to work out all our tention twice a week on the treadmill. Plus I take her hunting once a month but I still need to talk with Richard about that. I text Richard let him know I'll bring Julious in with me. Call my sister Autumn and Lilly's going to spend a little bit at my mom's and dad's.

I go get the pup's drop, Lilly, off at my parent's grab some hugs. I have missed being near my family.

"Are you ready for your challenge tomorrow?" I ask Julious. Even though I have no doubt who's winning that challenge tomorrow.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "What do you really think mommy?" He says.

"You know. You're going to stomp his tail..he won't be doing no trifling against the bad Julious again." I tell him playfully. We both laugh.

"Oh, I know. Start with him so the other's know I won't have any problems putting them in their place." He says truthfully.

"Right. What are you training on today?" I ask.

"Today I finally get to take up the mat. Father tested me on my physical strength the last couple day's but I'd much rather be on the mat."

"Alright..well I'll leave you with your father and I'm going to find a treadmill I've got to lose some of my wolf's tension. I might be done before you so go ahead and ride home with your father. Okay?"

"That's fine. Loosen that wolfy up..you've been grouchy lately." He lean's over chuckling hard.

"Quit teasing me or find yourself bit boy." He laughs harder.

We enter the facility I'm quite taken with the equipment their packing in here..it's very advanced. I say bye to Julious and we part ways. I'm making my way to the treadmills. I wasn't there very long and a young man sizzle's up to run on the treadmill beside me. I roll my eyes. These unmated pack wolves never miss an opportunity to annoy a chick while she's trying to blow off steam.

"You new here? Can't say I've seen you around." He says.

"No just moved back." I keep it short hoping he'd catch my drift and buzz of sucker.

"I'm Trevor, by the way, it's nice to meet you." Here goes the introductions.

"Winter's Dreams." Still keeping it short.

"Are you currently dating anybody?" He asks. Then there's a fierce growl from the middle of the facility making it rumble like an earthquake.

"Welp, your in trouble now somebody over there's been snooping in on our convo," I tell him flatly. In fact by the time I get done telling him that... Richard stood in front of our treadmill's..half there.. his wolf has a skimmed surface.

"Trevor do you want to die?" Richard asks.

"No..Alpha." He says wide eye's head down.

"She's MINE!" He growl's for the whole facility to hear.

"She wasn't marked Alpha I didn't know." He pleads. It's pathetic really. He didn't do anything wrong. It's not like he touched me. These guys and their Alpha bull have to ruin a girl's peaceful time I swear.

"BEAT IT!" He growl's louder if that's possible! Damn! He looks good all pissed off sweaty from his workout. Did I mention it's really sexy to see he'd take on this whole pack if it was a competition for me? He's a thief. Stealing parts of my hatred from my soul.

I continue to run act as if this is normal behavior. I know people are definitely stirring. He's made a spectacle again. He better watch it or I'm able to be the one he underestimates. Mate or not don't have me looking a fool!
His jaw tick's "I'll mark you tonight."

REALLY!? Oh, that's what he thinks...I stop my machine and place myself just inches from his face...I push through the pain. Now my jaw ticks.
"You want to try me buster? I said I'd come to you when I'm ready. You will not tell me when." I say low and venomously in his face.

"Your time's up someone's life will be on your hands if this shit keep's up." He says angrily.

Making me angrier..he want's to take my rights. He wants me to bow and take his orders. He raised his voice at me...
Before I know it..I've dropped down kicked my leg out sweeping his leg's from under him. He land's hard with a thump echoing the whole building. I jump on his chest before he can react I slam my middle finger in the pressure point behind his ear..knocking his ass out. Teach him a lesson to watch his mouth in his Luna's presence. I didn't train to have some man run my life and tell me what I can or can not do. Idiot!

"What the fuck happened? Alpha?...Alpha?"

"He'll wake soon enough..maybe he won't need round two," I say.

Then Julious appears laughing his butt off.
"I should have warned em but I had to see this!" Julious says.

"Josh..this is my mommy," Julious tells him.

"Yeah, I figured bud. Nice to meet you Luna..I'll take care of Alpha here if you want to scurry out of here. Let him cool off." Josh asks.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. My wolf's not as tense now." I say leaving. "Julious ride home with your father." I feel their stairs watch me leave. I told him don't push me. Definitely don't make a fool in public and don't raise your voice at me I won't tolerate it...

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾