chapter 27 🐾 What

Richard pov.

My alarm goes off. I groan. I don't want to get up today...I slept miserable last night..wolf all ancy. I am fucking being tortured. My body's in hell's fire. What in the actual hell. I jump in the shower blast it on cold I need to chill. Everyday closer to her heating is a living nightmare. My wolf's on edge. Other unmated Males will also fill a drawing toward's her and that fucking Alpha Ryan will be attending Julious's challenge today witch afterward he will attend dinner with me and my boys. I just got to keep my wolf in check sometime's his anger flow's through me igniting my very own..dangerous. I'm the most dangerous of them all. It takes way more mental strength to control my wolf than other wolves probably ever have to withstand.

I get ready to head downstairs enter the dining room where Julious is already consuming breakfast. This pup eats a lot but he's buff and strong for a pup his age.

"Morning sleep well?" I ask. It's a morning ritual with us now.

"Yeah..you?" He says between bites of jelly toasted bagel.

"Not really..wolf was all ancy, in fact, I'm all tensed up," I tell em.

"What? You don't think I can take that punk?" He asks a bit agitated.

"It's not you..okay? You say you can take em I believe you pup. After all, I am your father you got good gene's an all right." I smirk at him.

"Ha, ha!" He says sarcastically. "I'm going to beat him because of all the work I put into making myself the best not because of some gene trust me...if I didn't try all my life I'd be going in there and coming out a beaten dog. I've seen it happen."

"Julious" Winter call's out all of the sudden. I really can't think about why she wanted to end that conversation right now with the hard-on I'm sporting thanks to the intoxicating scent that just stormed me abruptly. My eye's flash. I shake my head.

"Father your wolf about unleashed." Julious state's wide-eyed unmoving.

"It's alright I got it." I shake my head again. That hasn't happened in a long damn time..and I know why I must deal..I've never wanted someone so fucken bad!

"Daddy...I want a kitty. Mommy said it's not a good idea..but why?" Lilly asks taking her seat beside me while all I feel is my Luna taking the seat on the other side of me. This is intense. I've never felt so sexually deprived in my whole damn life. Pathetic.

I suck in a breath. That didn't flippin help. "Cat's don't typically like wolves Lilly..puppy's don't tend to either. Maybe fish or a turtle." I tell Lilly.

"Okay..I'll thinks about it but I still want a kitty their sooo cute!" She pouts.

"Lilly eat your breakfast no pouting please." Winter snaps. Then she asks me.

"Do you have everything ready for the challenge this evening?"

"I do...and Alpha Ryan will attend. After we have a meeting scheduled...I won't be home for dinner." I tell her.

"What?" She pail's..freeze's.. a frozen pail face. What the hell?

"Is there a problem?" I ask. She tries to regain herself and act not bothered...but then a tear come's from her eye. My eyes flash again mother fuck! I'm fucken getting angry wondering why did she leave without telling Ryan? I didn't tell him I required her back she was specifically told by my assistant Amber in case she didn't follow order's I would if stormed in immediately and took her. I don't need his permission to take what's mine I'd end him with no hesitation.

"No." Is all she say's.

"Alright! I hope Theo and Tick come with him." Julious says.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Their like my brother's they taught me everything I know it would have been my first challenge or competition they didn't attend too." Julious states. Damn it! I didn't even think my son had any bond with the top-ranking wolves. Why are they so infatuated with my family?

"Julious enough you and Lilly go wait for me by the car please." Winter intervenes. They say goodbye and go to the car. I wait patiently which I'm anything but today. I'm short wired. Then finally she speaks.

"Why would you bring him here?" She whispers yell's but I see the worry in her eyes. I don't know if the rest of what I'm sensing is heating or what.

"Is there something your not telling me?" I ask her low and calm..totally aginst my inner feelings at the moment.

"Yes, Richard! Ryan love's me..he has for a long time...I didn't tell him I was leaving for a reason you should have spoken with me." She fume's at me. She's right. That pick of ugh shit..now I have loads of questions like did he know she was mine...but Winter lay's into me again.
"And then I'm on the brink of my heating..it will make it worse." She says shaking her head no. I sense she needs peace of mind. I control my wolf real good and get her to focus on me so I can give her what she need's right now. I grab her hand's in mine and speak as loving as I can against how I'm actually feeling.

"I will not let anything happen to you do you hear me. You need to tell me though did you have a relationship with him? I ask. I have to know how deep this shit goes. I feel jealousy. It's.all.my.doing!...

"You don't understand! Relationship or not he would have never let us go." She lets out a shattered breath. "At first I trained on my own then he would come and talk to me offered me his experience in hand to hand combat..we we're just casual..ya know. Over time I knew he had developed way more feeling for me..he'd invest his best wolves to train Julious..he would ask us to join him for dinners. I didn't want to be rude because he allowed us to stay in his pack lands so I allowed him those things. Then he started wrapping me up in his arm's later down the road and would take a kiss from my lip's. I knew from everything he did every look he gave..he loved me he even loved our pup's. He knew I didn't want a relationship with him or anybody else but he still loved me and that man is ruthless Richard. Can you imagine what a man in love will do...and I'm coming in my fucking heat..you should have spoken with me first!.....

I can't even speak right now. I get up and leave. My wolf hanging by a string literally I have about one minute to get the fuck out of here before I break that fucken promise. Her heating is messing with my emotion's then she tells me that prick is in love with what's mine. MINE! It's too much. Leave now or she'll never let me touch her again...I can't live with that. If he loves her or not nobody's getting fucking mine's and I'm NOT going to break that damn promise..I'll fucken kill them all to keep that damn promise.

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾