Chapter 10 🐾 Extra Activities

Richard's pov.

"Julious I will be marking your mother." Winter takes a huge intake of air. Nothing like staking claim hua? But I continue looking at my son with a stern expression on my face. "She will be my Luna...she is my mate..am I clear?" He nods.

No use in beating around the bush..and he needs reminding I'll be making decisions...I don't ask...and won't be asking him either. I see the question's turning in his smart eyes.

"Mommy do you want to be a Luna?" Lilly asks. "Can we eat please? Dinner will get cold and let's just change the subject. I'm exhausted and we still have baths, brushing, and books. Tomorrow I will take you guy's to register with the Mongolian Elementary School and after we'll go see what training's you'd like to enroll in Julious. Okay? and don't for get grandma and grandpa." She has it all figured out already. I smell a chance to jump in and take care of something.

She's been independent for a long time...I need her to learn to depend upon me now. I'm totally excited to jump into the role of father. "Winter? I should be the one to take Julious down to our training facility. I'll be training our son personally if you don't mind." Until shifting age we train hand in hand combat. My father Richard the second trained me and his before him. I am filled with pride to the brim..I'm a father now so much to teach..so much to learn. I had a great father to teach and learn from so will my pup's. I.have.an.heir. He will be provided with the best training available.

"Your right...I should have asked if you had recommendations for his training." I nod to her. "My father trained me..his father him and so on and so forth. I'll train him and if I'm not available only the best will take my place so... no worries my Luna..is there anything I should know about Julious that could help with his training. Health? Special activities?" I ask.

I don't know much about my pup's as of now but that's certainly going to change now. I have this fueling need to be the best father...and I have the drive to do anything I want..there's reason I'm Alpha.

"Julious..would you like to tell your father about your extra activities?" Winter asks. He nods.

He has a look of proudness and add's a huge smile to his face and says to me. "Every activity I do help's to strengthen me and keep's me in good condition's. That's why I have so many! Are you sure you can handle my training father...I train more than the average..it's year-long work." I nod for him to continue..I'm curious myself with all that proudness I'm intrigued. He cant be into much at his age..can he?

"In the fall there's football than basketball..youth running..youth baseball.there's summer football camp and all year round wrestling..all in my age division. I've been training hard since I was three for my speed and agility." He continues to eat like it's no buckin deal.

Well. I definitely admit I wasn't expecting all that in an activity schedule. He's very competitive then.GOOD. he will need that to get where I am one day and his IQ's already impressive.

"Winter? How are you keeping up with his schedule..working as a fourth-grade teacher and taking care of Lilly and yourself?" I just can't picture this. "Does Lilly have extra activities too? Please moon Goddess tell me no! Julious's alone is nuts!

"Umh...yes she does." She nods. Look's down at her plate. "She takes piano lessons." Then add's after a moment. "Julious is an active pup he likes competitiveness and teamwork. I do pretty well... I figure it out. Most activities are after school and others are in summer when I'm off too. I don't know Alpha. If they want to do something I make it work is all." Winter does her best to explain to me.

She probably has no life outside our pups. My Luna makes me a proud Alpha. She's selfless. She has taken care of our pup's well..very well indeed. Perfect! "Get me a schedule soon please..a week in advance every week so I can put it in my calendar. Unless there's a pack emergency I'll take care of Julious's extra activities." I tell her. She nods and stand's.

"Okay, pup's..time for bath, brush, book, and bed," she states.

"I'll come say good night before you sleep. I still have some calls I need to address." We all head upstairs. "Daddy don't forget to kiss me good night. Okay?" Bam! That stupid smile's on my face again. Who would have thought smiling would be painful?

"Daddy promise's to kiss my girl before bed." She smiles and head's to her room. Julious raise's an eyebrow at me. "Father, don't you ever dare kiss me. I won't be kissing no fellers. Okay?" I nod smirking.

I can respect that. Yea, now at least we got that out the way. Now I know..no kissing the son. I head to my office I need to tell my mother about her grandpups.

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾