chapter 23 🐾 Plan's

Richard's pov.

I pick up my phone dial two for Amber. "Alpha?" She answers.

"Amber contact and extend an invitation to Alpha Ryan for dinner and get back with me on his avalibity." I hang up. Grab my cell and call Josh.

JOSH: What's up Alpha dog?

ME: Dog? Watch ya mouth pup. Josh laughs.

ME: Did you get my key from Kate?

JOSH: Actually the crazy trot said she lost it.

ME: And you believed that shit?

JOSH: Well..hell no. It's not in my job description to ruff up women and take their key's though. He chuckles.

ME: She better have enough sense not to pull some nonsense. He laughs hard at that.

JOSH: Good luck with that. You're on your own. She was livid I asked. Wanted answer's I couldn't give.

ME: Damn! Sound's about right. Alright well, inform the boys I'll be having a guest for dinner soon. I'll want all five of you there.

Their my most trusted wolves. They'd guard my family and pack at the expense of their own lives. Each would shed blood for me. Their the meanest..best trained wolves of them all.

JOSH: And who shall we be entertaining?

ME: Alpha Ryan. I growl out.

JOSH: About time..me and the boys are going to have some fun.

ME: We most certainly are...I don't want to set me and my Luna back by questioning things. I need my answer's straight from the horse's mouth.

JOSH: Absolutely. He says darkly.

ME: Let the guys know.

JOSH: It will be my pleasure Alpha.

ME: Later.

I hang up put my cell away. I will find out what that bastard has done to my son even if it means his death. They will all feel my wrath and know who's the most powerful of them all.

Most importantly did he know Winter was my mate those were my pup's? If he does that will grant him death alone. Trying to hide my heir from me. Trying to bring down my line of ruling my pack. Trying to get close to my mate...

It would have taken mental abuse and lots of it for a pup his age to withstand my Alpha command..I've never met a wolf who could and here my son almost did it with ease like it didn't pain him an ounce.

This Alpha has angered me to no end. He had ample opportunity to tell me about the pups. He purposely, in my opinion, left them out of the conversation. I need more information and he will provide it all. Another thing that eirk's my nerves is what did my Luna have to turn him down on multiple occasions on. The thought makes me want to find him now and just end him no question's asked..but I need to know the all of it to justify when I bring him and his pack to their knees. I'll have his flippin ball's on a platter..there will be no threat to my Luna, heir, or throne!

To top it all off I now have to set this challenge up with Julious and Joe. He has the right's to do so it's the way he came at me with his word's the venom in them the finality of them. I grab my phone place a call to Edmond...Joe's father.

EDMOND: Hello, Alpha what do I owe the honor of your call? He asks.

ME: I don't know you'd want to call it a special occasion. I say.

EDMOND: Oh?.... He replies.

ME: Yes..it seems your son had the audacity to place a kiss on my daughter yesterday..and now has been challenged by my son Julious to fight for her honor. What do you say? I ask. He's speechless for a moment taking in what I just launched at em.

EDMOND: That was your daughter? You have a son? Twins? He asks bewildered.

ME: I do. My son wants a challenge Edmond what do you say? I ask again.

EDMOND: My son's trained quite well for his age. I'd say...he wants a challenge he's got one. He must be as his father to be throwing around challenges at such an age. I can't wait to meet this Julious heir to our throne Alpha. He chuckles.

ME: You have no idea he's quite a force to reckon with. Prepare your son..we shall meet Friday I'll get you time and details soon. And I end the call.

We both know it's not a fight to death. Boy's will be boys. Their pup's there stronger, faster, and heal remarkably faster than human children. They most certainly aren't weak even at Julious's age. I was expecting my mate to be angered with me for accepting such a challenge from my son..but it seemed she expected me to accept it. He better be ready the challenge has been accepted he will throw hands with Joe there will be no backing out of this. I'll get to see what he's made of... I suppose that I am ready for. Lose or not it won't matter to me..he's still got years of training in front of him and I'll be along his side all the way till my end......

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾