Chapter 31 🐾 Preparations

Richards pov.

"Look this is SERIOUS in two days we won't surprise attack them on their land we will be meeting them halfway!" Zeek exclaims.

"Are you telling me those FUCKS had plans to ATTACK MY land?" I ask even knowing the answer myself with the whole halfway statement but, I'm furiously pissed!

"Alpha Ryan wants your woman OUR Luna! It's war or hand her over." He shurgs his shoulders. "So we're going ta war." He states nonchalantly.

"It's just a word ya know?" Josh adds feeling all pumped up.

"FUCK YEAH! I get to finally chew that fuckers face OFF!" Tanner growls out loudly sounding evil as shit.

"Alright, alright calm down! Tonight the pack celebrates and welcomes are new Luna into the pack. Josh, I want you to get all the invites emailed out asap! Zeek my man I need you to get all supplies ready. Lots of food, drinks, alcohol, table clothes whatever we'll need. Okay?" They both nod. "Good! Tanner, I need you to get a couple of young teen wolves together and get us some wood for a bonfire. Don't forget the fireworks!" I give out my orders.

"Man congratulations Alpha I can't say I haven't been waiting for this!" Josh tells me coming over to give me a pat on the back.

"What took you so long?" Tanner has the nerve to even ask. The balls on this dude. I mentally slap myself!

"Well if ya must know with your nosey ass I was waiting patiently for my Luna to come to me," I tell em with a shrug to my shoulder and a raised eyebrow. This fucker dare question me.

"Tanner watch your mouth before I bust it son!" Zeek growls lowly nostrils flared at Tanner.

"You wanna step outside and see how far that treat goes boy?" Tanner speaks low and scary fist clenched jaw ticking!

"ENOUGH!" I speak in Alpha tone drawing all their attention. "We got a war in two days! Nobodys injuring anybody till then. Got it?" They all "Yes, Alpha" in unison. "Good, I'm already ticked the fuck off an Tanner your gonna watch questioning ME or I'll shut your ass MYSELF! You got THAT!?" I tell their asses off! Sometimes you have to remind these guys whos in charge it definitely ain't none of them!

"I got it! Okay? Congratulations I can't wait to meet our Luna tonight! From the words, in the pack, I hear she is quite beautiful." Tanner informs me as if I didn't already know. He wiggles his eyebrows. I swear this dudes asking for an ass-whooping today I just don't know what his deal is!

"Tanner" I call his name in a warning tone fist clenched nostrils flared jaw tight! "I'm very aware MY woman is beautiful. Try any funny business tonight and you won't be making it to our meet greet with Ryan and his scum! Understand me?" I give him a raised eyebrow waiting for my reply. He seems a bit taken back but I don't give two shits! I'm a newly mated male HIGHLY fucken dangerous to all who may be a threat to my woman!

"Chill dude! Did you not get any cause you are over the edge being extreme my man?" Tanner fake whines. I inwardly strangle his ass in my mind. I've had enough of his shit for one day!

"That's it GET your ASS out my office meeting NOW! Get that shit took care of I told you to do and DON'T say another fucken word to me before I remove your filthy ass tongue!" He gives me a blank bulging eye look and then removes himself. Good! Dudes been testy lately making me want to knock some sense in his stupid head!