chapter 22 🐾 The Deal

Winter's pov.

I got Lilly out of there quick, fast, and in a hurry. Julious was angry and even challenging our Alpha...I was scared shitless. It's not the first time Julious has challenged another boy for dominance over his sister..but she is his sister after all and in a pack, it's disrespect to touch one's sister without it being okay with her father..but Julious isn't her father.

Jeez though! I really was stunned stupid. I could feel it my son was furious and so demanding of his father cause he believed Richard will deny him his right's to challenge for his honor. He's very Alpha...and their very prideful even at his age they know dominance.
But I was watching my son challenging my mate. This was completely different. Two Alpha's fighting for dominance. Truly I was panicking thinking son or not Richard was losing patience. He used Alpha tone witch made me unmovable..speechless..made ME bow my head it was so intense!

I put Lilly to sleep with her pink fluffy blanky. She's been down this road before she knows how it goes..she's upset that brother will run all her friend's off..an since the little kissing thief stole a kiss..she's right he'll keep Joe away or die trying. I'd swear he had a coconut for brain's if he weren't so intelligent.

I make my way down to the guy's..got to make sure I don't have to kill Richard ya know. My son is involved an all. I don't know how Richard handle's this kinda crap with pups. He's been nothing but exceptional really with all of us..but I know from experience NEVER forget the monster lurking within..not even your own.

I step in the dining room my son looks mad but satisfied. Not surprising my son knows pack rules and his right's within the pack law's and he wasn't backing down giving his father a run for his money.

"Luna have a seat." Richard commands' pointing at my chair beside him. It's a lot of pain sitting that close to him.. every time if I weren't sitting I'd be on my knees and my body shakes uncontrollable. I hate it! Every time I feel the pain I want to throat punch him! To get some satisfaction that I know for certain he can feel pain too. I sit beside him anyway's doing my best to prove I'm just as strong if not strong-willed.

"Julious go on now and get showered and ready for bed while I have a word with your momma." He tells Julious. Julious get's up walk's over to me kisses my cheek..we smile softly at one another. On the next second, he leaves without a word.

Two minutes go by Richard hasn't said a word. He continues looking at the wall ahead of him in thought. I wonder how mad he is to not be speaking to me. I mentally slap myself. He has no right to be mad at me. He's the bond ignoring.. ego statistic.. heartbreaking Alpha ass virginity stealing prick of a dick who knocked me up. Now he can deal just like I have. I want to say it's not easy, is it?

"Winter." He says without looking at me. Here we go. I think. "What the hell have they been teaching my son?" Richard asks quite calmly for that kind of a question if I may say too calmly. I want to lay into him ask him where he gets off judging how I've raised our pups I mean where was he. With Amy. I remember. I bite my tongue though I'm too worked up it all hurt's my heart.

"What kind of question is that?" I whisper yell. That's all I got right now in me. He looks at me finally locking those eyes with mine I see the storm brewing within the many questions he wants to ask but doesn't want to upset me. He's right he shouldn't.

"My son has been trained NOT to submit to Alpha command Winter.....NOT even my best warriors can withstand Alpha command...I looked my son in the eye's and heard his word's clearly..he believes he's ready to take another's life at FIVE and he showed NO remorse." He growls out his frustration. Not with me..no..it's the situation.

He was the only one whom could grant his son's request. My eyes sting and begin to become blurry. I'm sad for everything. All out of my control.
"Baby, please don't cry..I'm just frustrated with myself mostly." He then gets up from his seat and starts pacing running his hand through his hair. "I made a deal with him," Richard says with a pained expression. He swallows hard. "Friday...he will challenge Joe." He sighs defeatedly.

"Are you worried he will take after his father or that he will lose?" I ask on a whisper. We have acute hearing. This is the third time this week I've found myself in tears. I don't want to give him my hurt and pain. My emotions are just everywhere!

He comes and sit's right beside me. My tear's roll a little more. He cup's my face to look into my eyes. My already thumping heart start's hammering..my breath's becoming shallower..more tear's. Damn this man. I see sorrow in his eyes. He takes his thumb's and wipe's my tears away.

"Baby, please don't cry." He pleads looking into my eyes with his own pain.

"I don't want to..I don't know why I'm all messed up right now." I shake my head back and forth. Next second he's done moved me in his lap cradling me tightly in his hold..and it feels good..right..safe. I tuck my face in his chest and let it all out..the flood has awakened..all I've buried come's flowing. I cry I don't know for how long but, it wasn't pretty and I felt weak.

When I finally regain myself look up into his eyes again..I don't know what exactly I thought I'd see..sitting in Alpha's lap crying like a baby...but I didn't expect him to look so tortured.

I let him go and get to my feet wiping my reminder tear's away..and tell him "I'm sorry." On a whisper. He stands rap's his arm's around my waist pulling me closer to him..and lift's my face to look in his eyes.

"Never be sorry with me. Everything's my fault...I carry it all on my shoulder's. Okay? I'm going to take care of it all. That's my word. Winter." He says low and loving. I'm shakey a jumbled mess.

He al the sudden pick's me up bridal style.
"What do you think you're doing? I ask shocked. Nobody's ever carried me it's unnatural feeling even if I like being in his strong muscular arm's.

"Did you think I'd let you fall? You should never be at my feet...I will carry you to your bed tuck you in and leave like a perfect gentleman. Will you allow me this?" He asks gently..loving..caring..sweetly. I nod. Too speechless to communicate. I'm wiped out and tired and I will secretly love the feel of his touch with no pain for just this moment...

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾