What Now?

Taylor's POV:

I was just hanging out in my room listening to the new 1D album, FOUR, when Vikki called me from the front of the house to tell me her great news. She got in! I was extremely happy for her and gave the longest and tightest hug ever. She shooed me away so she could go call Liam and tell him the great news. Liam was her boyfriend and they have been together for I think about 2 years and he is a great guy. As these thoughts are going through my head when im sitting on a bar stool in the kitchen I see that Vikki is gone and I hear a HUGE slam at the top of the stairs.

"Shit" I think to myself. I run up the stairs to her room and open the door and knock lightly. I see her laying on her stomach on her bed and all i hear is light sobs.

"Are you okay? What happened? All i heard was you slamming the door." I say while sitting on her bed. Vikki pulls away from her pillow and wipes her tears. "Liam...cheated on me." she says lightly and her bottem lip trembles and she falls back into her pillow and lets out another loud sob. I pick her up and have her lean her head on my shoulder while giving her a side hug and keeping her from falling back on her bed. Why would Liam do this?! I thouhgt he was such a sweet guy! Well apperantly i was wrong.

I hug her tightly, "its okay I'm so sorry, but you deserve better then him." she starts to smile

"thank you your right he can go fuck that chick for all I care" she says and i laugh.

"lets go listen to 5sos maybe that will cheer you up." And that's exactly what we do all day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Later in the day we come back downstairs and our parents still arent home (not suprising) so we are forced to make or own dinner. Kraft Dinner it is! Vikki sits on the bar stool and pulls out her phone. She better not be looking at pictures at her and Liam!

"What are you looking at?" I ask slowly coming near her

"Nothing..." She says turning away

"Ok..." I reply but as she thinks I'm about to start cooking i run back and grab her phone from her hand and run away from her. But as I look at the phone I am suprised to see Luke Hemmings' twitter account on the screen. I slow down and sit on the living room couch.

"Why are you on Luke's Twitter?" I ask with a smirk as she sits beside me

"Welllll when we were rockin out to their album I reeeeally loved it! So I decided to follow them on twitter just for some credit and to find out about them and their sound..." She explains as her cheeks get red.

"YAYAYAYAY YOU LIKE 5SOS OMG THIS IS AMAZING YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THEM AN-" I start rambling as Vikki stops me in the middle of my sentence

"Yeah yeah now calm down and let me finish what I was doing." She says and snatches her phone back. We walk back to the kitchen and I get out the box of Mac n Cheese for Vikki and I to share. I put water in a large pot and put it over the stove to boil. I go and sit beside Vikki to she what shes up to.

"How's Toby?" She asks me casually. If your thinking I have a boyfriend well think again. I dont. Toby is somewhat famous musician. He is in a band with his brothers Connor and Riley called Before You Exit. It is one of my favourite bands along with 5SOS and 1D.

"He's fine. Hasn't tweeted today so I wouldnt know and I also don't know him personally soooo..." I say causually aswell. I'm not stalking him. I am just your normal fangirl. I fangirl when they post new pictures, know is birthday, what state he lives in and i turned my notifications on for his tweets. Lots of people do this right? I hope so or that would be REEEEALLY awkward.

But another question comes into my thoughts, Vikki is going to LA...What am I going to do?

I'm taken out of my thoughts as I hear the water boiling loudly and I go over to add the pasta in to continue making are super healthy dinner for tonight.