Day 3: Still Missing

Luke's POV:

The police were at our house all day yesterday and they are still here the next day and this investigation has gotten nowhere. I know that these things take a long time to figure out but I really just want all my best-friends back.

I haven't called Taylor since because I thought that she just needed some space and I need her to talk to parents as well because they have a terrible relationship that they need to fix and this would be a good time to do it.

Calum and I were talking to the officers about Ashton and Michael and what they were like and what they look like.

"Alright thank you now what about the girl?" The officer asks writing some things down.

"Vikki?" I ask him to clarify.

"Yes Victoria Joffery. Can you describe her and her personality for me please?" The man asks kindly. He has been coming to our house ever since we called him and we learned that his name is John. He was a nice man and he could really feel the sadness and he wasn't being too stern which was a nice change.

I look over at Calum and his eyes were set on the floor. He hasn't been his self these past 2 days. He doesn't smile, laugh, play video games, play guitar, go outside or even talk to me. Everyday we eat together and talk to the police and go back to our rooms to do our own things.

Twitter has been exploding because Ashton was always active on Twitter and people don't know that he has been taken yet but I think today was the day that I should probably announce it.

Calum looks up at John with puffy eyes. "She was beautiful. She was my girlfriend and she was pregnant with my child. I don't even know if that baby is gonna be alive when she comes back...she was a root to my happiness too..." He says as more tears stream down his face.

"I'm really sorry Calum but I need you to tell me what she looks like so I can find her and help your child," John says calmly.

"Ok...She has long blonde hair that ends in the middle of her back, really deep brown eyes, was usually in her skinny jeans and always wearing my huge hoodies because she thought they were so warm and soft." Calum says slightly smiling at his memories with her. I put my hand on his shoulder slightly squeezing it so he could continue.

"I'm just gonna head upstairs for a second. I need to tell the fans what's going on," I say to the both of them but John stops me.

"Wait you can't do that. They will freak out and we can't have people around your house," John says more sternly.

"John, Ash and Mike were inspirations to some of these girls and they are our family and we always tell them what is going on so then rumors aren't made up about anything. They could even help us find them..." I plead.

"Fine. Please don't let out too much information though. Be careful with what you say," He says letting me go off into the living room with my laptop. I decided that i would make a youtube video on my old channel hemmo1996.

I open up photo booth on my laptop and get ready to start. We don't really have a camera so this was the best I could do right now but at this point I don't think it really matters.

"Hey guys, so as you have all been wondering, Ash, Mike and our other friend have been missing for about 2 and a half days now and it is the third day and they are still missing. I am not aloud to let out too much information about this becuase it is not a serious case yet but please keep your eyes out for them and if you do see or hear anything put it under the hashtag #AshMikeVikkiMissing. Thank you guys and stay strong." I say signing off.