You Tell Me This Now?

Taylor's POV:

I was in the Uber with a few tears falling down my face because I couldn't be with Vikki. She is going through so much right now and I can't be here for her cause my stupid ass parents! Sometimes I just wish they wouldn't care anymore so it can be just Vikki and I. Sigh.

We finally get to the airport and I see Toby, Connor, Riley, Ashton, Mikey and Calum standing near the front doors of this special part of the airport where personal planes and such and landed and everything.

I smile sadly and walk over to them. Toby smiles back at me and grabs my suitcase and I greet everyone else and then we start to walk inside. Toby and I hang back a few steps just walking quietly.

"You look like you have been crying. Are you ok?" He asks looking down at me.

"Yeah...its just that Vikki couldn't come and drop me off and I'm leaving her at such a bad time! But I know you and your brothers will be here to help her out and everything." I say smiling slightly thinking about Vikki getting better hopefully soon.

"Well that was something that I wanted to talk to you about yesterday but clearly I was interrupted." He says referring to Ashton's outburst.

"Oh...what do you need to talk to me about?" I ask as we reach a small sections of seats.

"Well...Before You Exit is going on tour for 2 months...I'm not really sure if its a good thing because you are being forced to go back home or bad because it will be slightly harder to talk." Toby says lowly not knowing how I was going to react.

I'm not really that angry to be honest. I mean I am being forced to go home so its ok and if I am back in LA before they are done tour it will still be ok cause they are only gone for 2 months. That's not long...right?

"Toby I'm gonna be fine. We will talk when we can alright?" I say hugging him.

"Ok." He says hugging me tightly back.

"Do you have any shows in NYC? Cause I could get a ticket to go to one." I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"No unfortunately we don't have a show but I will make sure that we skype every other day at least." He says smiling down at me.

"Taylor? The jet is ready." A woman says coming up to me and I look at all the guys and they are all looking at me with sad looks. This really sucks but I have to be strong for the guys so they can be strong too.

I go up to each of them until I have Calum and Toby left. "Cal you better take good care of my sister cause if you don't I will kick you beautiful ass when I get back here." I say hugging him and chuckling slightly.

"Did you just say you like my ass?" He asks smirking

"Why yes I did." I say winking at him playfully. I move on to Toby who was looking at the ground.

"Hey, you don't need to be sad Tobs. I will be back and your still gonna be my boyfriend ok?" I say holding his hands.

"I didn't know we were official?" He says smiling slightly.

"Well now you know." I say and go on my tippy-toes to kiss him softly and Toby bites my lip in the middle of the kiss. God I love when he does that!

"I'll text you when I land ok?" I say as we hug again.

"Ok." He replies and kisses the top of my forehead.

I leave some of my best friends and watch them wave to me as I get onto the plane and then a woman escorts them out of the airport and thats when I feel the tears fall down my face. It's going to be hard being without them everyday but now I need to focus on how the hell I'm going to convince my parents to let me stay here permanently.