#37

Vikki's POV:

my bottom lip trembles as the man steps in the room more. He smirks his black hair pulled up in a quaff and his tanned skin glistened in the light he was attractive but he was going to fucking rape me!!

"stop! I'm pregnant please stop...." He snorts "I'm not going to touch you darling! I just have to talk to you about your number and what your suppose to do here..i swear no harm will come to you nor your unborn child." He says sincerely.

but could I really believe this evil man kidnapping women and men. ASHTON! Where was he?!?!

"where did you put my friend!" I say harshly but jumping when he sits beside me...

he laughs at my reaction "I love the way you fear me...gives me such pleasure" he smiles wickedly. He slowly picks up a glass on the night table and brings it to my dry lips .

He nods and nudges it into my face. I accept the drink and chug half of it.

"which friend....we found more then one victim in that house of yours." My eyes widen and I get a sickening feeling in my gut. I breathe heavily and swallow multiple times.

I felt my palms shake and sweat....please not calum.....or Luke or any of them "wha- wha- what doe-s he" he sighs sadly "calm down...breath"

why was he being so kind..whats the catch. "number 37 please your eyes are dilating and your pulse and breathing quickened...im a graduate student with a doctor degree I know my stuff..."

I sigh and pant my hands still bound to the post. "its not good for the baby..just breathe"

I start taking it slow. I didnt know why I was freaking out I felt as if I wasn't control of my own body. "good darling now talk to me."

his emotions weren't showing. His eyes were blank with Boredom and not interested with anything i saying and doing.

"what...did he loo- look like" I twitch and realize ever since I had that water I've been feeling strange.

"you-" my lips felt numb and so did my whole lower half and I wanted to cry but nothing escaped me.

he snickers "its so cute how you believed me about not hurting you or the baby cause actually I could care less for a whore like you! Besides it wont make the night the drug I put in that drink is to strong its probably dead already." I couldn't move or say a word.

all I felt and heard was my blood pumping in my veins and my heart pounding which was slowing by the minute.

the man grabs a cell phone out of his pocket and puts it to his ear. "number 37 is sedated...she wont feel a thing...you may come and do as you please...but don't bite remember what happened last time"

and he was gone in a flash.