Before You Exit??!!

Taylor's POV:
*before i get to Starbucks*
Toby. McDonough. Holy Shit. I was taken out of my thoughts when Toby taps my shoulder again. "Hey are you alright? Both your knees are bleeding." He says looking at me worried. He was wearing basketball shorts with a plain t-shirt and some running shoes. "Oh um...yeah im alright it doesn't hurt that bad." I say smiling at him. "The least i could do is help you out. Come on, come to my house and ill give you some bandaid's." He says smiling back at me and grabbing my pennyboard from my hands. i start to follow him slightly limping because of my knee.

We walk into a HUGE white mansion and i am in awe. I follow Toby up the stairs into a giant bathroom. I lean against the counter top while Toby starts to look through a cabinet. "Shit I'm so sorry I never even told you what my name is!" He says laughing at himself. "Im Toby." He says reaching his hand out to shake mine. "Hi, Im Taylor." I say shaking his hand a few times. "Here sit on the counter." He says smiling.

I sit up on the counter and reach my hand out for one of the bandaids in his hands. He looks at me weird. "What are you putting your hand out for?" He asks chuckling at me as he kneels down to the level of my knees with a wet cloth. "Im gonna put the bandaid on my knee silly." I say replying. "Its ok I can do it. Im trying to be a good host." He says looking up at me. I just chuckle as he continues to clean the blood from my knees which stings a little but not too bad. He puts both the bandaids on and throws out the trash as i jump off the counter. "Thanks." I say to him as we walk out of the bathroom.

"So...you wanna go to Starbucks or something?" Toby asks as he scratches the back of his neck. I smile. "Your in luck because I was on my way there anyways." I say winking at him. "Sweet. Im just gonna change. Um you wait downstairs on couch if you want." He says. "Sure. Don't take long I'm hungry!" I say chuckling slightly. I walk down the stairs and such the first floor until i find the living room. I sit there and start to start at all the pictures on the wall and start to think. Should I tell him that i know who he is? Or should I wait?

I was taken out of my thoughts as I hear someone walking behind me. I look behind me and i don't see anyone. Weird. I then feel something soft rub against my calfs and I look down to see Tank staring right at me. Yes I know Before You Exit's dog! Im a fangirl! I pick Tank up and put him on my lap and start to pet his head. "I see you have met Tank." A voice says as I jump. "Jesus Toby you scared me!" I say lightly slapping his arm. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a burgundy T-shirt and a black snapback. "Hey what was that for?" He says pouting. "For scaring me." I say as i get up and put Tank back on the floor. Toby and I put out shoes on and he leads me to his garage and he grabs his black longboard and we walk back outside.

We make our way to Starbucks which doesn't take that long. Once we get there we walk in with our longboard/pennyboard in hand. "So how long have you been in LA?" He asks. As Im about to answer him I hear someone call out my name. "Taylor?!"