Where Are We?

Vikki's POV:

the sun was finally out and blinding Ashton and me. I was sweating and I felt nauseous and I had no idea where I was.

I groan from tiredness....i look over at Ashton and see him shirtless I wanted to gasp and be like put ur shirt on cause it was distracting but whatever.

I turn back and keep looking ahead, I feel Ashton grab my arm. I turn and stop walking he was shiny with sweat his hair was pushed back and it was mouth watering.

He looked great and looking at him makes me realize how much I missed calum my gut went crazy when I thought of my boyfriend and baby....my poor innocent child.

"are you okay? I could carry you?" He says with concern I shake my head "I'm good" my voice crakes.

I put my hand on my stomach and it hits me....my baby could be dead.

I feet start to slow down and my feet start to ache. The road ahead was never ending, the woods around us seemed to get thicker and thicker the sky was bright and I needed water so badly.

"victoria! Seriously are you okay? You seem alittle on edge...."

yea my child could be dead and I killed someone I wanted to say but I kept my mouth shut.

The wind blow in my face as I look around to see if there is any sign of life but it was only us two.

the sky was getting darker with clouds and I gasp. "its going to rain we need shelter!" I say over loud thunder.

Ashton grabs my hand and we run for the trees which is probably a bad idea "lets hide under the trees!" He says loud as the rain pelts down in hard drops.

I shiver from the cold wind and the rain. Ashton and I run around till we find the best place.

I trip on a stick and Ashton catches me Ashton pulls me under a tree and he huddles me under his arm.

*****hours later*******

the rain was still pelting down around us and ny teeth were chartering.

"how the fuck is it still raining!" Ashton spits and leans against the tree and picks at the grass.

"do you think there looking for us...." I say and my voice croaks.

"who? Our friends?" I nod "yea I mean we haven't seen anything....maybe they dont even care and there celebrating" I choke out.

Ashton sighs "stop that"

but I couldn't.....what if they hated me in the beginning. I know they will once they find out I killed someone.

I'm a monster.