Day One: Missing.

Taylor's POV:

I wake up with the sound of plates being set down against the table downstairs and slightly smiling to the thought of Luke calling later telling me that everything is ok and that Vikki was just doing stupid shit again.

I called my parents right after I ended my call with Luke last night and my parents were freaking out. I also told them that she was pregnant and they were just so freaked out that she was missing that I don't think they really listened to me when I told them.

I was siting at the kitchen table barley eating my cereal just staring at my phone.

"You know staring at your phone won't make him call any sooner right?" I hear my mom say coming down the stairs. Last night I explained to them all the people that we have met and how Vikki is dating Calum but I didn't tell them about Toby...I don't know why I guess I'm scared of what they will say.

"So how are these boys that you have met and how come you haven't made any friends that are real girls?" My mother asks with an attitude. She has never liked my friends and there is only one stupid reason why. Because they aren't girly girls or popular. How stupid is that?

"Mom, just because you have annoying girly friends doesn't mean that I have to have the exact same freaking life that you did!" I exclaim and walk to my room with a tear streaming down my face.

Why does everything have to be so difficult!? I'm suppose to be in LA with 5SOS and at the beach having a great time! Not worrying about someone stealing my sister and her ex! Or having to worry about my boyfriend not giving a shit about me anymore!

As I start having these thought I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I look down at the screen and see that it's Luke. Finally!

"Hey Luke" I say as I wipe away my tears.

"Hey-are you ok?" He asks concern in his voice.

"Yeah...my mom was just being an asshole. That's all." I say as I sit on my bed and cuddle into the stuffed animal Toby won for me at the fair. God I missed him...why did he have to be so confusing and never even talk to me!?

"Taylor...?" Luke asks.

"Sorry. Just thinking about something." I say lowly.

"It's alright. Well Vikki isn't back yet and neither is Ashton or Michael so I called the police about an hour ago and they have started a search for them. They will be at the house soon so I will call you later alright?" Luke says comforting me.

"Ok. Talk to you later." I say sadly into the speaker. Sigh. Well maybe I should just go penny-boarding to get my mind off of things.