Hit and Run

Vikki's POV:

I sit in Ashton's expensive car waiting for the red light to change. it was awkward at first untill he put on music.

I sigh with relief finally not just sitting here in the silence

"sorry for everything..for forcing myself onto you l..i just thought you wanted to and all" he mumbles and I couldn't quite understand but I caught on.

I shrug "its fine honestly I would have kissed you but i just don't know you other then your famous self you know?" I ask wondering if he gets what I'm saying.

He nods "of course I'm sorry, lets just get to know each other and not go to fast" I felt butterflies and I was getting Goosebumps.

I cant believe he basically told me he will wait for me I wanted to squeal and jump with joy but I had to keep it cool or else he will think I'm a freak and get weirded out. I sigh "are we close?" The car lounges forward and I literally shat myself and scream.

"fuck! I think someone hit my car! What a piece of shit!" He pulls over quickly and puts it in park.

He throws the door open and curses loudly.

I clutch my chest and pant loudly "holy shit!" I open my door with trembling hands and step on the pavement "is it that bad ash-" he kicks the light of his car and groans with frustration "I cant believe this.."

He fists his hair "and the guy never stopped either just speed off what a dipshit!" I rub my temples with announce "calm down its okay just...repair it or something" I say bluntly his mood was pissing me off he didn't even ask if I was okay.

He sits on his trunk "sorry yeah your right. Are you okay?" He gets up and walks over to me. "Nah I'm fine it wasn't that bad of a hit so were fine I think" he rubs his face and looks at me throw his fingers and he sighs loudly.

"maybe we should just go back to my house you seem tired, I can make us dinner and we can watch movies all night if you like" he says and licks his bottom lip.

I nod eagerly "okay but can we at least go to the fair for two minutes I have to find Taylor and tell her my phone died, she thinks were going out to dinner with her after so I have to tell her." He wraps his arm around my waist

"yea of course" and he smiles wide making me melt on my spot "lets go then" and he drags me over to my side of the car.