Our Journey Begins

Vikki's POV:

This is it the day I've been waiting for my whole life, I'm glad Taylor can join me on this very day. Before I go downstairs i grab a piece of paper and a pen and start to write a letter to my parents.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry that you are wondering what happened to Taylor and I know your probably mad but hear me out. I didn't want to leave her here alone for the rest of the summer so I wanted her to come with me. As you know I bought a condo near my university so i knew I would have enough space for her. Please don't be angry at Taylor, this was all my idea. Don't worry about her either because she is older and I know she knows how to take care of herself.

Love,

Vikki

I sigh and grab my suitcase and wait by the door for Taylor to hurry up and get down here before the taxi leaves. I quickly put the note on the kitchen table and run back to the door to put on my black toms. Taylor rushes down the stairs with her bag

"you should have woken me up earlier now were going to miss our flight" she complains. I shrug and open the door.

"just hurry and put your shoes on we don't have time for this" I look at my watch and skip down the stone steps in front of our house...old house.

Taylor slams the front door and locks it I throw my bag in the trunk of the taxi and fling her bag in as well I hurriedly told the driver where were going and shut the door after Taylor got in.

The taxi was zooming down the road and I was anxious, what happens if it left? What will our condo look like. I sigh loudly getting Taylors attention.

"dont worry vikki we wil make it you have nothing to worry about. Now be happy this is it the day you always wanted dont be grouchy"

I turn in my seat and smile at her. "seriously what would I do with out you" I hug her tightly. "Our adventure starts now..I swear you wont regret coming with me" I says happily.

We arrive 20 minutes later and pull our suitcases out of the trunk and run inside. We finally arrive were we needed to be and luckily we weren't late for the plane ride. We hand in our plane tickets and board the only thing leading us to our new lives