Forever

Vikki's POV:

Its been a day since i talked to Calum and i finally had enough, I had to talk to him and finally get over this stupid fight.

I get up and stomp over to our bedroom and knock on the door loudly and kinda hurt my hand but didn't care. I was pissed.

The door flys open and Calum stands there with one arm on the door and the other on the door frame giving me a perfect view of his shirtless body.

"What do you want" he says rather bluntly.

I glare at him and shove him away from the door letting me have a way in. "We need to talk, I'll say and sit on his bed and pat the spot next to me.

He gulps and sits down hesitantly
"Why do you want to put our baby up for adoption," I say rudely and he sighs putting his face in his hands.

"Vikki" he says brokenly and he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. "We aren't ready for a child Vikki, you need to get your degree and I want us to be ready and be married and live in our own home and I want to be able to take care of the baby I don't want to not even be home for it" he says sadly.

"First of all the baby isn't it, secondly I know we can do this together! I don't know why you think all that! This is our chance to start over and maybe move into our own place.

I know that you have tours and stuff, but you will always be there for the child I know you will" he stands up quickly looking angry all of a sudden.

"What don't you understand! Im not ready okay?! Is that what you want to hear?! We have to put it up for adoption! Give it a family it deserves!" He screams loudly.

The bedroom door flys open and a furious Ashton is standing there.

"BOTH of you shut the fuck up already! You both are fucking madly in love with each other! Calum you need to grow some balls and, first of all, the baby isn't yours so you can't fucking decide that! It's my child!" He punches the wall and his eyes were a dark colour.

Calum laughs. "She is my girlfriend ashton, it's technically my baby. The baby would call me daddy not you" he fires back.

Ashton jumps at Calum and knocks them both to the ground.

I scream and I hear running from all around the house and Luke and Michael rush in pulling ash away from Calum.

Ashton grunts when they throw him to the floor outside my door.

"Stay out" Luke says darkly with a deep demanding voice and slams it in his face.

Calum gets up from the floor and looks at me sadly.

"Your right. Im sorry"

I was shocked to say the least, I never expected that at all. He pulls me roughly into an embrace and I was over emotional and let my tears go.

"I love you Calum" I whimper and he pulls away and presses a tender kiss to my lips and it was filled with so much passion and love and I wanted to curl into him and just be in his arms forever.

"Ill try for you vikki, i love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Luke and Michael are gone, Calum and i practically lying on each other and i couldn't get enough of him. I was overwhelmed from how much i loved this man right beside me.

He kisses the top of my dirty blond hair and i nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck.

"Im so sorry vikki, ashton shouldn't have scared you like that. What are we gonna do about him when the baby comes? He clearly wants her in his life" a large smile goes to my face.

"Her? I like that" he chuckles. "I cant wait to see a little you running around in diapers" i kiss his neck and nod.

"Me neither."

"Im sorry for even suggesting to put her up for adoption, i was just scared but seeing ashton like that and saying that it was his. I realized how wrong i was, i really want that baby." My heart swelled and i press closer to him if that was even possible.

"Promise you will protect her from any harm" i whisper.

His lips press to my ear

"forever"