Gun shots (part 2)

Ashton's POV:

I wake up and my eyes were blurry and I couldn't see anything but darkness.

"why did we do this?" I hear a male say outside the door where I was handcuffed and gagged some sort of sock thing.

"shut up this is an order do you want your money or not!" I hear a rougher voice say with much more force.

"Greg.....i know we have to but there must be another way " I hear a loud obnoxious laugh and I cringe.

where's Vikki? I try to break away but there was no point I grunt and groan.

my door fly's open and I freeze. " well look at this....our new prostitute is awake" I choke on my spit and start to get angry they kidnaped us to get raped?! I'm not getting raped.

Vikki! Shit! "fusk yphu" I try saying but my words get muffled by the gag.

the tall man was in the shadows so I couldn't get a good look at his face, "take that shit out of his mouth" the man with the rough voice says and the other man rushes in and he was a twig...

he could be less then 16 years old. Why the hell was he doing this, he had shaggy hair and brown huge eyes that looked frightened to hell.

his small hand reaches forward..and his hands shake as he pulls the sock thing out of my mouth. I breath heavily "where is my friend!" Is the first thing I say.

"you better not hurt her she is carrying a baby! I swear if you-"

the man snorts "thats none of our concern! And she is fine...for now" an evil smirk plays out on his face .

I growl and the boy beside me shiver and shakes to the bone. "lets go kid"

"HEY get back here You piece OF SHIT! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! LET GO OF ME!" they ignore me and the door slams.

I furiously pull my arms and I felt the sting of the metal penetrating my wrists.

I feel my skin rip and I hiss blood drips down my fingers. But Ignore the surging sting and pull harder and I felt like fainting when I felt bone. I cry out and tears go down my cheeks.

Vikki's POV:

I shake on the small bed that had blood stains and brown weird spots it smelt like a sewer and I wanted to gag but there was duck tape on my mouth and my hands were tied to the bed post.

the rope was sharp and stabbing my wrist.

as I try to pull my arms the door opens and I hear a deep chuckle "isn't she a beauty..i think we hit jack pot...it sucks that she is pregnant..hopefully its a girl so we can continue with the blood line" he laughs and i gasp.

I shake and shiver. "what do you want with me?!"

"we are going to destroy that body of yours with our dicks..." He laughs loudly and smiles widely.

I see a small boy beside him hiding behind the tall man.

"what! No!"

the man moves away and another buff man walks in "have your fun mate I picked her just for your pleasure." The man says slowly and his voice goes deeper.

"Jesus she is beautiful...thank you ill leave your money at your door...you may leave me and her alone now.."