Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

Today has been amazing so far! I had a chance to be alone with Y/N noona!

Everytime I'm with her I feel butterflies in my stomach~ 

I held her hands, I held her arm and I even HELD HER WAIST

"Lucky day kook!"  I muttered to myself as I smiled and looked at noona, who was having trouble finding us a table.

She's too perfect..

She's pretty, smart, talented, kind and the one trait that I admire of her the most is her humour!

I was so busy thinking AND admiring noona that I completely forgot that I was the one ordering the food!

How embarrassing..

"Welcome to Pizza Hut! May I take your order?" The cashier said as she smiled at me.

"Umm yes! I would like 1 Hawaiian Supreme and 1 Bacon Cheeseburger Supreme please! Both will be medium size! Thank you," I said as I pointed at the menu.

"What would the crust be sir? We have Stuffed Crust, Sausage Stuffed Crust and Cheesy Lava."

CHEESEEEEEE

"Cheesy Lava will do!" I said, smiling at the cashier.

I mean who doesn't love cheese?

I LOVE CHEESEEE but

I love noona more

"Okay sir, how about the drinks? What would you like?" She asked as she typed on her cashier register thingy.

I don't know what it's called

Drinks? I think noona likes Iced Tea, I hope they have it.

"What drinks are available miss?" I asked, tapping my feet to the rhythm of the music playing.

It was Love Scenario of IKON, one of my favorite songs!

I took my wallet out of my pocket and pulled a 100 dollar bill.

"Coca Cola, Sprite and Iced Tea sir,"

That's it?

I don't like to drink sodas that much, I prefer Banana Milk!

Good thing that they have Iced Tea!

"Ice Tea's fine. I would take 2! Thank you~" I replied as I slightly smiled at her.

She smiled back at me and pressed more things on her cashier thingy.

I think it's called cash register?

I'm not sure though

"That will be $36.85"

I handed her the 100 dollar bill and waited for my change.

She typed on the cash register and gave me my change.

She also gave me my receipt and said, "Thank you for your order! We will bring it shortly to your table!"

I smiled at her in response and snatched the receipt out of her hands.

I scanned all the tables and chairs. I finally saw noona! Talking to V hyung?