Chapter 3

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Welp, that was not very good.

I finished meeting with Jungkook and Namjoon-hyung. They left first cause they had to rush some I feel excited and worried at the same time...I mean I WANT ME SOME GUCCI but i'm excited to date this girl too.

She's seems sweet~ BUT it's just a bet. I gotta keep that in mind! I'm a playboy afterall.

It's windy these daysㅠㅠ Thank goodness that I brought a mask! I walked and walked then I saw Jungkook with Y/N? What are they talking about? I sneaked a look and listened to their conversation.

As I heard their conversation, I found out that they are actually good friends.

And Jungkook calls Y/N noona? That little bitch

I stopped snooping cause i'm a bit afraid that there gonna find out that I snooped.

So I'm just gonna buy some japchae~

"Japchae wait for meee~" I said excitedly heading towards my favorite store.

After a couple of minutes of walking and humming I finally arrived at the store!

"What?! They are closed? But I want to eat Japchae~" I said sadly dragging my feet towards my home.

Just then the weirdest and unbelievable thing happened!

I saw Y/N, and I knew this was the right time to make a move!

"Hello! Do you need some help?" I asked as I extended my arms smiling warmly at her and removing my mask at the same time.
_____________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

"Wait a minute! Your Taehyung right? A friend of Jungkook?" I said as I smiled sweetly at him.

I studied his features for a bit and noticed that he is just too perfect.

He has one monolid and the other one is double eyelid, it just makes him so unique and precious.

Those plump and kissable lips of him.. WAIT WHAT KISSABLE?!

holy shit y/n stop checking him out.

"Yeah! I am" He said as he showed me the cutest smile, aside for Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook smile.

It was one of the cutest smile, a boxy smile.

I think i'm inlove~

I mean come on, this dude is so ethereal, he's more beautiful than me...I feel ugly :(

"So umm do you need help?" He asked as he shyly giggles.

"Umm actually it's fine but since you insist" I said as I laughed as I finally streched my tired and sore arms. I mean those bags are way too heavy, I lift weights sometimes but i'm not as strong as Jungkook and Jimin.

"So umm Y/N right?" Taehyung said as he smiled once again. This dude is too charming~

"Yeah! How did you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

I didn't introduce myself right?

"Umm, Jungkook told me about you?" Taehyung said as he scratched his head. That's weird, I didn't know Jungkook talks about me. Welp that's nice, I guess.

"Oh okay! And thanks for helping with those heavy ass bags!" I said as I awkwardly laughed looking at the other side.

"This situation is too awkward" I muttered under my breath, still looking the other way.

Thank goodness after a few more minutes of silence, we finally arrived at my house!

"Oppa! Please open the door I'm home!" I shouted as I rang the doorbell.

"Oppa! HURRY UPP!" I shouted once again but there's still no response.

Is he somehow asleep or something? Welp.
The door opened and I was expecting a sleepy Jimin but it's actually an angry one?

What's his deal?

Is he on his period or something?

"Kim Taehyung?! What the heck are you doing here?!" He said as his eyes were burning with rage.

He then turned to look at me with a 'whatishedoinghere' look.

"Chill dude, he was just helping with these heavy ass bags!" I said as I looked at him and motioned to Tae, see I already gave him a nickname heh.

bitch i cringed

"Yeah she's right you gotta chill dude" Taehyung said as he smirked at Jimin.

I was suprised on how Tae changed his aura in 00.1 second.

How tf can he do that?

Anyways my brother was still standing there glaring at Taehyung, this dude doesn't look like he's ever gonna chill or smile.

"Can we just go in now? And help me with the groceries oppa" I said as I smiled sweetly at Jimin, hoping that he will smile back and finally calm the heck down.

And thankfully, he did bitches! I walked inside our house and looked at Tae and Jimin.

"Aren't you guys coming? Would you like to come inside Tae? I asked as I put the groceries on the floor.

"Nope! You can't go inside, byeee" I heard Jimin said causing me to stop and turn around and glared at him.

He then gave me the same expression while slamming the door.

"Oppa why did you do that?" I asked. I was surprised by his behaviour. Angry Jimin is not what you would like to see. It's scary!

"Did he do anything to you?" Jimin said as he checked my arms and legs for bruises.

This boi is so overprotective! He didn't even answer my question!

"Jimin~ Answer meee! Why did you do that? Don't you like Tae?" I asked as I walked towards the fridge to put the groceries. The answer that I got was surprising.

_____________________________________________

(A/N: Hey guys! First of all I want to thank you for reading this fanfic, this is my first work and I really appreciate the 90 reads so far! This has been a short chapter and I will do my best to update more! I look forward to your support~♡)