Chapter 10

JIMIN POV

I watched Y/N and Jungkook as they drove off with Jennie.

My life sucks

I'm not so sure going to the bowling alley with Yoongi-hyung anymore..

I think it's gonna be very awkward.

I shut the door and sat on the sofa. I tried calling Yoongi-hyung but all I hear is

The number you have dialed is now unattended. Please try again later.

*beep beep

The number you have dialed is now unattend-

Stupid Phone

I guess he's still sleeping?

Yoongi sure is lazy as a cat! He even looks like oneㅋㅋㅋ

"Should I eat or somethin?" I muttered to myself, realising that I haven't ate breakfast yet.

Wait a minute

Y/N didn't eat anything..that girl must be very hungry right now!

I'm not surprised if she's already asking Jennie for food.

Specifically fried chicken

She loves fried chicken a bit too much but if she hears me saying this,

she'll kill me

I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a spoon. I placed it carefully on the table and reached the cabinet for the cereal.

I can't reach it

I literally hate my handsㅠㅠ

So, due to my incredibly short hands, I grabbed a chair and finally reached the cabinet!

I grabbed the cereal and poured it on the bowl. I also grabbed the milk from the fridge. I ate the cereal and called Y/N.

Thankfully she answered!

That's what I thought

It went directly to voicemail

Hello to whoever called me! I'm on the mall with Jennie and Jungkook! If it's something important, just leave a message!

*beep beep

You have got to be kidding me

Why is no one answering their phone today?

Whatever, i'm just gonna watch some videos instead..

After a good 10 minutes, I finished eating my breakfast. I stood up and washed the plate (duh?)

Just as I finished washing it, I remembered once again that Y/N didn't eat breakfast yet!

Eomma's gonna kill me for this

Thank goodness she's in America with dad!

And I also forgot to mention, there's actualy three of us. There's Y/N, me and Rosè!