Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

I have finally arrived at Y/N noona's house! I almost died walking all the way here! I could have rode on a taxi but my stubborn ass told me to walk.

I brushed my clothes and looked at the door, hesitating to ring the door bell. To my surprise, the door opened and it revealed Jimin hyung? Where is he going now?

He looked at me and told me to come in.

"I thought we are meeting up at Yoongi hyung's house kook" Jimin said, looking at me confused.

Say what now?

What is this hyung yamming about?

Is he drunk or something?

"I don't know what you're talking about Jimin hyung" I said as I scratched my head awkwardly.

I seriously don't know what he's talking about!

"What?! You forgot? We are supposed to go to the bowling alley!" Jimin said causing me to look at him weirdly.

Bowling Alley? What bowling al-

Oh yeah...that bowling alley heh...

Great job Jeon! Now Jimin's gonna kill you

"I'm sorry hyung, I completely forgot that we were hanging out with Yoongi hyung! I have plans with Y/N and Jennie noona," I said as I fiddled my arms, looking at the floor.

Am I gonna die?

Angry Jimin-hyung is so scaryㅠㅠ

"You should have texted me that you couldn't go bowling with us, coconut head!" Jimin exclaimed, laughing at me.

Whew! Thank goodness

I thought it was gonna be my last day

"You're not mad, are you hyung?" I said, staring at him with puppy eyes.

"I'm not mad kook, just go have fun with Y/N and Jennie" Jimin replied, ruffling my hair while smiling.

I smiled back at him and hugged him. Jimin hyung hugged me back. Just as I was about to let go, I heard someone clearing his/her throat.

I looked at the person at it was Y/N noona?!

She was wearing a black t-shirt matched with a pair of shorts. She had white Vans for shoes and some jewerly seen in her ears and neck. 

She looks so stunning

I gotta admit that I felt sad about the bet.

I have a crush on noona since 6th grade, so I was kinda upset that she was the girl that entered the cafè that time.

Now that I know that V hyung is gonna make a move on her and have a chance to date her,  I know that I should confess my feelings first!

Wait a damn minute

I'm always shy around noona, what am I gonna do? ㅠㅠ

Aha! I can ask Jennie noona to give me advices.

Just so you know, I have never been in a serious relationship before. Sure I had a few girlfriends but I think they just like me because of my looks I haven't find the right girl yet.