Baron Worshipper

New York City has certainly change a lot for the past few years. Thanks to Kaminari, mutants and yokai are part of everyday life. Living peacefully with the humans. Since the defeat of Shredder, the Turtles have all grown up. Well, physically. They were still acting like their usual selves. But now, they are living in separate lives. Raising their families in different parts of the city. But despite that, they still protect New York from their usual villains like Meat Sweats and Hypno-Potamus. Up on the rooftops, the Turtles (Raph, Donnie, Leo and Mikey) and April are on patrol. Looking if the villains are doing evil things.

Leo: (sighs) I can never get used to being up in the rooftops. Just staring at New York City from here is so pretty...

Raichu: Rai-Rai... It definitely is pretty up here...

Mikey: Yeah... But aren't we getting a bit too old for this?

Tsareena: We have been doing this for some time now. And...

Midnight Lycanroc: Of course not, Rena! We're heroes! And heroes are never too old to fight crime!

Raph: Besides, we need to see if anyone is doing crime during this time. (looks through binoculars) Donnie, see anything weird?

Donnie: Nope. Not yet. (looks at phone) Oh, I got a text from Elizabeth.

Leo: (teasingly) Ah yes. Donnie 2.0. (Lemon chuckles at Leo's teasing)

Donnie: Shut up, Nardo! She says she and the others are heading to The Streetwise Dragon.

Leo: The Streetwise Dragon? Well you know, maybe we should have them start doing crime-fighting stuff.

Raph: Nope! Nuh-uh! No way!

April: Seriously, Raph?! They're old enough to start becoming heroes!

Raph: But I don't want my baby girl get hurt! If anything bad happens to her, I'm gonna breakdown mentally~...

Leo: (sniffs) Ew~, I'm smelling Raph's panic stank.

Raichu: (covering his nose) And this is one of the worst smells. Yuck!

Mikey: Raph, calm down. Tora and the others can handle things themselves. They're not babies anymore.

Raph: Still, I'm not letting Tora do some heroing stuff until she's fully ready.

|The Streetwise Dragon|

The Streetwise Dragon is a restaurant in New York. On the outside, it was red with golden accents on the bricks and pillars. There are two dragon statues standing on both sides of the door. Looking straight ahead as well as a large dragon statue on top of the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, Shacora is cleaning some dishes in the sink. Usually this place would be packed with humans, mutants and yokai. But this is a rare night where the business was a bit slow. Though there are a few yokai who are still here.

Indulf: (opens door) Oh Shacora~! We have arrived!

Topaz: Yeah! The Mad Pups are in the house yo!

Shacora: (chuckles) Hiya, guys! I already made the pizza for all of you. Just sit at your usual spot and I'll give it to you.

They nod and head to their usual table which was one of the comfy benches that was next to the window. Shacora first met the Mad Pups 5 years ago when they were sneaking around the back of her restaurant in which she and her brother help out with their parents who are the owners. Since then, she has been in many adventures with them and is a true friend to them. Once everyone is seated, Shacora pushes a cart that has the slices of pizzas on top of it. She stops at the Turtles' table.