Chapter 16.

• Dedicated to alici, for helping me write this x

So here it is, Chapter 16! I haven't updated for a bit of time, because right now I have loadssss of exams (sucks!) so I can't seem to have enough time to finish chapters. So.. here is Chap. 16 (; hope you guys enjoy + feedback is ALWAYS welcome! (You can comment on here, or Twitter: @ZiamUK - Tumblr: liampayne-zaynmalik.tumblr.com (: - it's a long-ish chapter, so might not update ASAP, maybe in a week or so. If I have time bc yeah. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey babe. Want to do something?

Hey Seany :)) like.. ?

Well, I don't know.. anything? You pick bee.

Why don't you come over to mine? FREE YARD :D my idiot of a sister isn't in, waheyy!

Deal. What time?

Hmm.. about 6-ish, you can sleepover if you want!? ;)

Sure as ;) I'll be there prompt at 6.

It was two months later, and me and Sean were going strong. I finally summed up the courage to text him, after he gave me his number, and he & I went on a pretty perfect first date - to this beautiful park.

It all went fantastic and eventually, I found myself thinking less about Zayn, and more about Sean. We hung out, and talked about ex-es. He talked about how he had an ex, that cheated on him, and I told him all my feelings about Zayn.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Ugh, Dammit.

I went to the door and opened it.

SOPHIE!

SOPHHHHHHHH

SOAPY I MISSED YOU!!

SOPHIE! HI!

It was my boys. Except.. one of them was missing.

"Hey guys" I frantically looked round the room, checking that I didn't somehow miss him. Because right now, seeing the boys, all I wanted was him.

And then he walked through the door, looking absolutely gorgeous. His quiff was blonde, and it looked great. And his mouth was turned up in a cute smile.. I bit my lip as he walked upto me.

"Hey. I've missed you so much." he said, smiling at me.

I've missed you too. More than you missed me. More than anyone could EVER miss you. I thought to myself, smiling at him.

Then I realised who was coming over at 6: Sean.

"Ugh.. I should warn you guys. Someone's coming over in.." I checked my watch "A few minutes".

"Who? Your mum? Dad? Sister?" Liam asked.

"Neighbours cousin's sister's pet dog?" Louis piped up.

"No.. my um.. boyfriend. Sean." I responded, quietly.

"Ah.. right." they all chorused, except Zayn, who just looked hurt & nothing else. Well what, did he expect me to wait for him? Because he sure didn't wait for me.

"Do you want us to leave?" Niall asked.

I shook my head. "No! You guys are my best friends. It's about time you met him! It's cool, really. He wont mind."

Just then, a knock on the door came.

Harry opened the door. It was Sean, standing there in all his perfectness.

"Hey babe." he smiled.

"Sean! Hey!" I smiled at him.

He looked around, taking in the sight of the five boys. "Are these your other five boyfriends?" he joked.