Chapter 12!

• Dedicado a @ZaynMalik :-) for inspiring me!

Hey guys!Big sorry I haven't updated.I suck,yeah I know.But I'm gonna update now since I have some free time on my hands.Oh & I've had very exciting news... -suspense- Liam Payne followed me on Twitter aaaah :D!Incase you want to know,my Twitter is @ZIAMUK yah. 

Oh and one random person on this who comments, will be my dedication!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up,tucked up in Harry's bed.

"Wa..what.."I mumbled to myself.

Harry,who was sitting on the other side,said "Hey girl,you're awake".

I groaned.

"Harry..I hate this.I want everything to go back to how it was before.Before I got that message"

Harry sighed."So do I babe,and I hate how this is happening.Me and Zayn..I feel like I hate him now"

I pushed myself up quickly.

"NO!Harry you should never hate him or not speak to him because of mine and his problems!"

He shrugged."Okay..anyway I've got to go to the studio..you wanna come?"

My first thought was no,I can't be bothered and Zayn will be there but somehow I managed to find the willpower to say yes.

"Sure,I'll just get ready"I replied,smiling.

"Awesome!"he replied back to me.

Thirty minutes later we drove up to the studio and parked.

"HAAAARRRYYYY ANDDDDD SOPHIEEEEE!"someone shouted.

It was Louis.

I smiled"Lou-ster!"and hugged him.Just because me and Zayn had split up..or I think we'd split up,I wasn't gonna let that get in the way of my friendship with the boys.They were my everything, to be completely honest.

When we walked in, I looked around.A few people who somehow knew what happened were staring at me, but the rest were smiling as usual.

We walked into to room, every footstep felt too fast.I didn't want to go in, I was afraid of what would happen to my feelings.I knew I couldn't take Zayn back, but I missed him too much to let him go.

Liam was sitting on a chair wearing his headphones, nodding his head along to the beat of his music and Niall was strumming his guitar.I looked around, Zayn was nowhere to be seen.

Liam noticed my gaze wandering and coughed out "He's in the booth, recording a song,I think you should go and listen to it".

I shook my head,but Harry took my hand and pulled me towards it, then left.

I could see Zayn in the booth, humming to himself.Then I recognised the tune.It was our song, the one he wrote for me, that Niall used to play guitar for.It had been our special thing, that nobody could take away.It was called Lovefound.

The music started, and Niall walked behind me playing his guitar.I felt a tear creep out of my eye.

Zayn started singing the song.

So when I met you, I said.

We got our one thing, that nobody can take.

I found you, and now I'm

Lovefound

I started to sob quietly, when the song ended.Zayn walked up to me, pushed my chin up and said "I just...I freaking love you Sophie.Why can't you see that YOU'RE all I want?Not anyone else.It's gotta be you.If I can't have you, I can't have anybody else, okay?I'll be faithful to you forever.That was a mistake, I was drunk ok?Please forgive me Sophie, I need you".

I wiped my eyes and hugged him, he smiled and hugged me tightly too, just enjoying the moment.

Louis, Niall, Harry and Liam all said "awww" then walked out, leaving us alone.