Chapter 10.<3

Sorry it's not much,but like I said I'll update two times,so later aswell!Feel free to tweet me @TeamZaynMaiik OR Tumblr sexystylesandperfectpayne.

Love you all:)

Also,this has gone past 4000 views!:D

I laughed."Aw,I love you" I smiled at her.

Alongside meeting Zayn and gaining a new boyfriend,I'd also made a new bestfriend.

Katy had brown hair and hazel eyes,and was the most energetic person I've ever known.She was so similar to me in so many different ways - we had the same taste in music,clothes,food..just about everything.

Just then Louis and Harry walked up,with the usual cheeky smiles on their face.

"Did I just hear someone a certain brunette say Mr Zayn Malik was,let me say the exact word,whipped?"Louis looked curious.

Harry laughed,his dimples showing.

"Yeah.Cheers Katy,you've just given us a reason to annoy Zayn,it's always fun"he put his hand on Katy's shoulder and she blushed.

I groaned."Lou..don't"

Louis didn't turn around as he and Harry walked off,but he did say to Harry "Sorry Haz,did you hear anything?Because I didn't..."

Harry giggled and shook his head "Not a word".

I rolled my eyes and turns to Katy,but she was too busy looking at Harry as he walked away.

"Katy Silverman.You like Harry Styles?Oh.my.god"

She looked at me and stuttered"Er..noo..noo..umm".

I grinned"Aw,you have a crush on him?Cute."I laughed.

Thirty minutes later,we were all sat in a circle eating lunch when Louis suddenly popped out with "So Zayn,I hear you're whipped?".

Katy whispered to me"Whatever Zayn says now,I wouldn't take it personally.Boys don't like admitting   it".

I nodded"Yeah".

Zayn laughed then looked at me.

"You heard correct.I'm whipped,if you must use that word".

I smiled at him,he smiled back.

Niall grunted"FOOD.EAT YOUR FOOD".

We all laughed,and started eating again.