Chapter 2.

Finally the boys came out.The whole concert audience started screaming."1D!!!","WE LOVE YOU","OMG IT'S HARRY","LARRY KISS FOR US"and on & on."Hey.Guys!It's so nice to see all of you have made the time and effort to come and see us out here.We love you all!"a curly haired boy spoke...oh yeah it was Harry Styles."Yeah.And as you know,one of you will be picked and one of us will sing to you!".Beside me,Sophie could hear Chloe screaming with excitement.And then One Direction started singing.One Thing,and Liam started of."I've tried playing it cool,girl when I'm looking at you".Sophie smiled.She liked that song."Aren't they amazing Soph?"Chloe said dreamily."Yeah,Chloozer they are"she replied,smiling.After they had done the set list,the blonde one asked for attention."Okay so we're gonna pick one of our names out of a hat,and we're gonna sing to one of you.That person will pick".They put all their names into the hat and Liam picked one."Um,it's Zayn!So Zayn,go pick your girl".Zayn came to the edge,and the audience started screaming,"PICK ME!".He searched around and his eyes met Sophie's.Then he looked away and whispered something to Liam,who looked at Sophie and nodded.She wondered what they we're looking,and talking about."And Zayn will sing to ... that mystery girl!".The spotlight focused on Sophie."O..m..g.Soph,you got picked".Sophie grimaced,"But Chlo,I'm not even that big a fan - it's not right.I'll tell them to pick again.See you soon".She walked up the stairs to the stage."Hey,look I'm not even a big fan.I just came with my bestfriend,she's the real fan"Sophie whispered to Louis.Louis looked at her,"Okay look,just do it.It's fine,you still like our songs dont you?".Sophie nodded."There,so your a bit of a fan,okay?"he whispered back.She walked over to where Zayn was standing alone,the other boys had cleared off.He took her hand and spoke,"Clap your hands for..." and he put the microphone near her mouth.."Sophie".."SOPHIE!".He smiled at her and she smiled back.Niall came onto stage and started strumming the chords of What Makes You Beautiful as Zayn sung Harry's part to her.."Baby you light up my world like nobody else,the way that you flip your hair get's me overwhelmed,but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell ..".And then the other boys jumped in with the rest.I walked down.After the show,Chloe was going home and I was staying in a hotel.I hugged her goodbye and went through the security exit.Someone pulled me.I gasped,for breath."Woah...what?!".Harry looked at me."Woah.Um,I have to go".I tried pulling away but he laughed."I dont kidnap,you know..".We walked to the dressing room,and entered.All the three boys we're sitting there,eating snacks.Except Zayn,oh."Want crisps?Or a drink?"Niall offered."Um..no.Just.Why am I here?"Sophie retorted."The hilarious thing is that most girls would start fangirlin but your way chill about this all,woah"Liam laughed.Zayn entered from behind,I didn't hear him."Hey um Sophie can I talk to you quickly please?"he asked her.