Chapter 14.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT - TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE, WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE, I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK & IT TAKES YOU A MINUTE (IF YOU'RE A FAST TYPER, ONLY HALF A MINUTE).

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY.

FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT - I'LL FAN YOU, TELL MY 10K TWITTER FOLLOWERS ABOUT YOUR STORIES/ PROFILE - & I'LL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU.

_____________________________________________________________

'I miss him so much' I sobbed into my bestfriend Alicia's shoulder.

'I know, I know babe.Don't cry, please.You're making me cry!' she soothed me.

It was two days after the breakup, and although I'd promised myself I wouldn't cry (for my and Zayn's sake too) I couldn't help it.I was sitting with my bestfriend, everything was normal-ish for when us two are together, and then in the mag we were reading, I saw a picture of him.Pictured with Liam, in Starbucks Coffee.Drinking a Strawberries and Cream Frappachino.That was his favourite.

'I'm sorry Ali.I just... he was my everything, y'know?When I was him I felt like I was worth something.Surely you must have felt like that when you and Daniel broke up?'

She grimaced.Alicia and Daniel were the 'it' couple, until he cheated on her with another girl from our school.Turns out he was a real douche in the end.A shame, as I really liked him, which I can't say goes for many of Alicia's exes.Daniel and her do keep some form of contact, but she says she's not going back to him, ever.She's gonna relent eventually though, I can tell.

'Yeah..I did.I thought he loved me and you know, maybe for a year or so I was right.Maybe he did.Maybe he didn't.But I don't really care about all that, because when we were together we had fun.Look, what I'm trying to say is when Dan and I broke up, I was cut up, like you are.But eventually I got over him.We're only 16.Enjoy your life'

I nodded and hugged her.

'Thanks for being here, by the way.Just incase I die someday and you never know, you're the best bestie ever.'

She laughed.

'Ha!It's okay gurlfren.Love you!'

Just then, my phone rang.INCOMING CALL: My Hazbear :) the screen said.I signalled to Alicia that it was Harry, she poked her tounge out at me (she had a sort-of-crush on him), and I went outside to answer it.

'Hey, Haz.'

'Hi Sophie.'.Harry sounded sad, almost depressed.That was so unlike him.

'Hey, what's wrong?'

'Zayn.He's done something awful.Just... when you see it, please don't take any notice of it?'

'When I see what?!Harry?!'

Just then Harry cut the phone off.

I went back in the room, to find Alicia gasping at the screen.I ignored that and started to speak.

'So Harry just phoned.He was acting totally weird, all mopey.Saying Zayn's done something awful.Like, what?' I noticed Ali was acting strange, avoiding my gaze.

'Leesh?What's wrong?'

'Mmm.. nothing' She quickly closed the internet webpage she was looking at on her phone.

'What the hell?' I grabbed her phone and went onto the history before she could stop me.

'Stop!Sophie, you really don't want to do that'

I froze.Infront of my eyes, was the article she'd been looking at.The reason she was acting so strange.

Mystery Brunette caught coming out of 1D's Zayn Malik's house , a day after he breaks up with long term girlfriend Sophie Miller.

'How could he' I put my hand over my mouth.I felt like I was going to be sick.

'Soph...I'm really sorry.I didn't realise he was a idiot like that.' she muttered, glaring at the girl's picture in the article.

'It's okay.He's just moving on.. that's all.Not his fault'

'SOPHIE.I'm sick of you sticking up for him.So basically, he's being a manwhore.You need to do the same'

I looked at her.

'Er.. you want me to be a whore?' I raised my eyebrow at her.Normally, Alicia had good plans, but this wasn't one of her best.

'Nooooooooo.As if!What I'm saying, is you should go out there, date someone else.Show him you're having fun'

'But I'm not.I want HIM.Not some other jerk'

'C'mon, you can't mope after him.Just, try dating other people.I mean look at you.You are, easily the prettiest girl in our school, and one of the prettiest in this city.Seriously'

Alicia was always going on about how I was so much more prettier than her, though I disagreed.She had beautiful Brown wavy hair, and dark mystic eyes,I was opposite, plain old Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

Zayn's eyes were beautiful, so beautiful.I sighed, maybe Ali was right.He had obviously moved on.

Ali checked her phone.

'Ah, crumbs I've got guests at home.See ya tomorrow at school.Bye.Love you loads, gal.Don't do anything super crazy' she hugged me and left.

Since my parents were still away in America, as they would be for 5 more months.I didn't miss them too much, as we skyped everyday.Plus I was independant.

Just then, the doorbell rang.