Chapter 8.

They laughed and hugged me back"Wooo,we love you Sophster!"."I love you too guys!".They all got dressed into their casuals,whilst I waited."Sophie...Niall ate my carrot!".I rolled my eyes.Those two couldn't stop fighting over food.Well,carrots."Louis,ask the people for more or whatever!".We got back to our home at 10 past midnight,and I was exhausted.I yawned and walked upstairs.Zayn followed me too."It was a good concert today"he told me."Yeah?"I replied,just tired."But it felt even better cause you we're there"he smiled at me.I smiled back and leant in to kiss him.We lasted like that for 2 minutes.Before I yawned again"I'm tired..".He laughed and laid me on the bed and slept next to me"I love you..Zayn"I said,closing my eyes."I love you too Sophie"he replied,kissing my forehead.

Next morning at breakfast,the boys giggled as we walked into the room together."WHAT?"Zayn asked them,raising a eyebrow."Nothing..you look sweaty Zayn.You too Soph..just.."Harry winked at us.I thought that was just Haz being strange until Louis added,"Very".I stood infront of Harry."Harry Edward Styles,what the HELL?SAY IT TO MY FACE"I jumped on him,sitting on him until he spoke."You guys slept together.So us boys just assumed..".I screamed"WHAT THE HELL.WE SLEEP TOGETHER FOR ONE NIGHT AND YOU ASSUME?OH MY GOD"I leapt of him,disgusted.He looked hurt"Aw,I'm sorry Soph!"he did his puppy eyes.I walked and sat by Liam."No.Harry.".Liam laughed."Just for the record,I heard nothing.So,yeah".Eventually after having breakfast,we went out to tour rehearsals.I watched the boys rehearse.They we're all so good.