Chapter 5.

• Dedicated to 1DFamily

5 months later,it was all a dream.I loved the band..and I loved Zayn.Most days after school,I visited the band.My parents didn't actually mind - they loved Zayn and the boys.And then there was Harry Styles.Hell,that guy was like my brother now.As I said,I loved all the guys but Haz was something else.I don't know,we just connected.It was like,if me and Zayn ever broke up we'd still be bestfriends.I was a football fan and so was he.I loved the same music as him.Just wow.It was a Tuesday and I was walking to their apartment.I knocked on the door.Liam opened."What's up Soph?"he hugged me,as usual."Nothing much Li..just usuals!"I replied,walking inside & flopping down on the sofa in between Harry and Louis."Vazzup Soph"Harry threw a arm round me.Aw,he was so cute.People actually assumed me and Haz we're dating,totally weird."Nothing.School.Just people asking me if you and me are dating,weird.Also,if it's true you have a tattoo of a puppy on your privates.But like I said,nothing much".Louis giggled out loud,his laugh was the best after Niallers!"What that's the 3433444 to assume your dating!Also,tell them it's a snake,sounds better".Harry punched Lou in the arm."I agree.You and Zayn are perfect!".Just then,I got a text.It said *Hey where's Zayn?Oh wait..you can't see him because he's with me.And look what we're doing!*attached was a photo of them two kissing.My heart dropped,"SHIT"I said."What's wrong bee?"Harry said."Look at this photo".Liam,Niall,Harry and Louis all looked and their mouths dropped,just like mine."Isn't that he ex?Jessica?"Harry asked Louis."Yeah,yeah it is"he replied."Soph..that girl is trouble.Ignore this.."."Ignore this?How am I meant to?And I thought HE loved me.Merh,guess I was wrong".I stormed out and went home.The next day,on my way too school a car drove up.Perv alert..it started following me.Then Zayn and Liam got out."Hey.Sophie"Zayn said.Liam just looked worried."Liam"I said and continued to walk on and on.Why should I talk to Zayn?If he was going to cheat on me with his ex,well whatever.He can do WHAT HE LIKES.I repeat,whatever he wants."Sophie just answer the guy.He's been up from 3 waiting to talk to you..".I flinched.Ouch,that was early.."Fine"I turned around"Hello Zayn.Okay,bye Zayn I have school to go too."He looked hurt..or maybe just regretting something.Maybe he was sorry,maybe he wasnt'."Please don't.Look,I know what you saw.That's Jess.My EX GIRLFRIEND.Ex.Okay?Just..it was a mistake.".I looked at him"When someone breaks my trust,they work back for it.So bye have school.Bye Liam"I kissed Liam on the cheek.And left.After school in the boys apartment,Louis was in the kitchen."Hey Lou .. ".He smiled at me"Hey Sophie".He had a funny look on his face."What.Louis?If this is about meeting Zayn in the morning it's not ON".He looked taken aback "Woaahhh .. NO.It was actually about playing Zayn.I love Zayn.But seriously,maybe the only way for you too see how much he loves you is for you too fake date one of the boys".I considered this.It would be intresting too see just how much I meant to him."But which one?"I asked him thoughtfully.He thought for a second"Niall would just laugh & give it away,Liam wouldn't approve because Zayn's one of his best friends,it would be awkward between me + you & Harry will do.Zayn knows he's a flirt".I was staying over for the holidays which was a month,my parents had gone travelling round the world.I declined,saying I had work.So the boys told me to stay.Even though me and Zayn had broke up,which I found so adorable of them.Like I always said,I loved them.And..and Zayn.Later that evening,Harry whispered in my ear"Okay,I'm gonna start the plan now,okay?Just so you know"."Mhm"I replied.