Chapter 4.

"Okay then,I'll meet you guys at the park in a hour".Zayn paused,"Nah.Come to our hotel.Room 231,see you".He gave me the name of the hotel.I got dressed and took a taxi to the hotel,as I got out there we're about 500 fans - all girls - screaming "One Direction!OMG!" out loud.I was,well Chloe was one of them yesterday.And now things had changed..and it still hadn't sunk in.I walked to their room,what was it again?Oh yeah,231.I knocked,twice,three times and on the fourth Niall opened."Hey,Sophie!".I smiled."Nialler.".He made a gesture as if I should come in and he shut the door.The rest of the 4 boys we're sitting there watching TV.Well,arguing over watching TV."Too much TV isn't good"Daddy direction aka Liam said first."TV IS COOOOL.LIKE CARROTS"Louis added."Right Louis.."Harry tackled Louis onto the ground."Vas Happenin' immature people?No,not you Liam baby"Zayn laughed.And then they realised I was there.Liam smiled,Harry and Louis sat down on the sofa and raised their hands in the air"How we're we meant to know.Oops!"and Zayn was staring at me and then he smiled.And I smiled back at him,even though I knew it was just encouraging him.But truth is,I didn't want the harassment of the paps everytime I go out with Zayn.Inside was fine but.."You came"he stood up and started walking towards me."Uh.Um.."I felt stupid.I was normally confident but Zayn melted me.The rest of the boys gave me hugs and the like."So,tell us about yourself?"Liam asked."Uh..my names Sophie.But my friends all call me Soph.I'm 16 and a .. half"I smiled.Harry cheekily smiled,and came to me and knelt down infront,"So,marry me?"."WUT!"I jumped back,my face must have been a sight.Louis pulled Harry away,"Ignore him.He's the player aren't you carrotface?".Harry smiled and planted a kiss on Lou's cheek."Anyway,why don't you and Zayn go and um talk or something?We have a mess to clear up"Liam looked sternly at Larry Stylinson.Me and Zayn walked into another room."So..this is so quick haha"he said nervously,looking at me with those eyes.Those beautiful eyes.I wanted to tell him this was all a mistake,that I shouldn't be here,or be the object of his affections but I couldn't.Slowly,I was starting to fall for Zayn."Yeah,I know.Look I really don't know if I should be here..."I couldn't bring myself too tell him,so I stayed quiet."Yeah.Uh.I've never been good with words,well not at all but when I saw you it was just like magic.I've seen what 500,000 girls before and not one of them made me feel like you did.Truth is,I love you.It's weird but yeah".I blushed..that was so cute!"I guess.I just wondered why you picked me out of that whole arena.Weird but.Yeah".He laughed and moved a strand of hair from my face,"Yeah.Your cool.I guess I just connected with you.."and he leaned in and kissed me.And for the second time I was with Zayn,I saw fireworks.I kissed him back,and we ended up making out..which was weird because I had come here to stop him.But something attracted me to Zayn.Chloe had a massive crush on Harry and Niall,but I'd just agreed with her for the hell.I never noticed Zayn.30 mins later,the boys entered.We quickly sat up,which was kind of hard seeing as Zayn's hand was up my shirt,but okay."Oh..did we interrupt something,ey?"Harry winked at Zayn.He blushed red,"No,we we're going to come their anyway.It's fine..".