Chapter 7.

"Found you!"at that moment Niall chose to burst in on us in the closet,kissing passionately.We jumped apart,but Niall had seen it."Right.I'm so confused now..Soph are you cheating on Harry?"he asked me,fingering his hair."NO!Nialler.Harry and me was fake.We we're just,flirting.His idea,not mine"I replied,smiling.Later that evening after all the mess had been sorted out,we we're all sitting,talking."Sophie,we have a tour date tomorrow.Wanna come with?"Zayn asked me,kissing my cheek."Um.I've already been?"I laughed.Zayn smiled and pulled me closer"Yeah but it's more special second time round?".Harry pretended to vomit."Yeah..okay.I'll come"I smiled and kissed him.It was the next day and I was hanging out in their dressing room trying to sort the boys out.Honestly.It was like I was their mouth."LOUIS!Stop goofing around" "Harry,put your phone away.No,I don't care if a girl texted you.Harry....!" "Zayn,stop ruining your hair!" "Niall - food away!" "Liam..no critizing for you!You look cool!"."Hey,no fair!Liam escapes huh?"Louis folded his arms at me."Yes,because Liam is actually dressed ready!"I poked Louis.Oops my fault,Louis vaulted onto me and squished me on the floor.And the rest of the boys minus Zayn joined in.I gasped "Shit,guys!!!Let gooooo".After what seemed like a million years,they finally stopped tickling me.Shit,how did they know I was mega ticklish?It had been a bad thing about me,since people would tickle me just for fun.Zayn was just standing there laughing.I shoved him."Could of helped me,you know".His eyes twinkled"I'd rather be there on top of you babe"he winked at me.I blushed and the rest of the boys started snorting,laughing.So immature.Yet I loved them."Yeah.Okay.Now,concert time!"I replied.They walked out and I took my seat in the front row.They started singing WMYB and when it came to Harry's solo,he looked straight at me and made a heart sign with his two hands.I laughed.He was adorable.After the show ended,I was allowed back into their room thingymajig."You guys,ruled it!Thanks for the heart Haz!"I hugged them all.When I walked past him,Zayn pulled me to him."Actually"he traced my lips with his hands"I should say thankyou to you.For making my life amazing.Every.Single.Day"and he kissed me.I hugged him tight,not wanting to let him go until.."I feel neglected.Could do with some hugs over here"I heard Louis and Harry say.I walked over to them and slung a arm over each of them shoulders."Don't worry,I haven't forgotton my boys!"