I smiled at Nyny as he came and sat next to me opening up his peanuts. "Say Vonte don't you got sumn to tell my cousin" Nyny said clearing his throat smirking between me and Vonte. Causing me to look around in confusion.

It seemed everybody knew what Nyny was talking about except me and Maddie. But her dumb ass was smirking and nudging me. Like miss mamas don't do that, finna have the gang thinking I'm simp for this clown.

"Nyny you better be glad I'm off these percs and don't wanna get da grid with you right na" Vonte spoke with low red eyes, rubbing his hand over his face and then turning to me.

It's like all attention was on us and it was making me nervous because what the hell was going on. Aight I'm finna say sumn.

"Ok y'all acting weird and iont like det" I said scrumming up my face imitating Yung Miami.

"Aye Melanie I apologize for mushing your big head ass and for calling you black ass." Vonte spoke genuinely.

"Hmmph... I guess I accept your apology" I said still a little salty now that I remembered he did call me black ass. I mean I don't get offended by it any more cause I've learned to love the skin I'm in. But as a jitt, all those light bright mulatto bitches used to try to be on they bully shit. Coming with all the black jokes, I've heard it all "dark as night, african booty scratcher, I bet I can't see you if the lights out, blah blah.."

But once I learned the meaning behind my name I never gave a fuck about what anybody had to say. My black ass is beautiful, my mama named me Melanie Egpyt because when I was I had beautiful brown skin and beautiful brown eyes. The first thing she thought of was Melanin and how beautiful the original people, the Egyptians were. To her I was her Egyptian princess and I had to have a name fit for Royalty.

"Ayyeee Mels don't do my dawg he don't apology to nobody like ever. Hell this might be his first time. And he let you get yo lick back." Larrell said to me in a chuckle shaking me from my thoughts.

"He ain't let me do e-mutha-fucknnn thangggg" I sassed as I got up to throw away my tray.

Walking back on the porch I heard Vonte snicker "yea okay" but I simply ignored him cause I was satisfied that I indeed did get an apology and my lick back. Bruh Nyny my mfn dawg 4Life he do not play bout me. If your favorite cousin not like that then they flaw.

As I sat back in my seat I noticed Maddie sitting by Larrell giggling as they engaged in their own lil conversation.

I got on my phone checking my messages, smiling as I replied to Breon and my other lil woot de woots.

from BreBre 😅:
I aint gon hold yu , bbygurl yu fine AF. But yu do look like uh juvie 🧐, how old yu is jitt?
READ at 6:09 PM

to BreBre 😅:
Boy plsss gtf fr nah you worried bout my age? 😂😂😂 whew chile you funny ASF BreBre it really don't matter tho cause da way you was eyeballin my ass at Miss Mary's place you must be ready to catch a case bout it 🤷🏾‍♀️🥱.
DELIVERED.
LMAO I'm 16 tho , I'll be 17 in December.
DELIVERED.

from Mister Nigga:
I miss you bae. Ik u back in town, come over lemme taste it 👅.
READ at 6:15PM

to Mister Nigga:
Keeme I keep telling you I'm not yo bae. Gcode stop calling me dat, for I put you the block list again. See how U always dtm , ruining a good thing we had going. But ima slide by you tomorrow I'll hit you back when I'm otw.
DELIVERED.