Benny and Jennifer

Start from the beginning

I nudged Brett and she shook her head. 

Brett "Uh, there any details about him you'd like to share with me, or..."

Gabby "You know I'm not  a kiss-and-tell kind of girl."

Brett "Is he a good guy? 'Cause I'm always in the market for one of those."

Gabby "Then go shop. See what you think."

The alarm went off "Truck 81, squad three, ambulance 61, battalion 25, multi-vehicle accident, Adams and Racine."

We all got in the trucks and drove out of the garage. 

Suddenly we heard over the radio "Truck 81, squad three, ambulance 61, battalion 25, stand down. We are rerouting that alarm."

We looked at each other confused. 

Kelly said into the radio "This is squad three to main. We're already on the move."

The woman "Negative, squad three. We're dispatching other companies.Stand down."

Everyone stopped. 

Suddenly black vans showed up and drove into the garage. 

We got out of the trucks and walked in. 

people were getting out of the cars. 

Chief "Hey! What the hell is this?"

the man " You in charge here?"

Chief nodded "Yes, I am. You want to tell me what's going on?"

The guy nodded "Scoville, get these doors closed."

Chief "I need answers."

Scoville closed the doors. 

The guy showed us his badge "FBI.Special Agent Nick Riordan. I need to borrow your firehouse."

In the conference room. 

The Chief walked in with Riordan. 
Chief "Okay, listen up. Special Agent Riordan and his team are commandeering Firehouse 51."

Herrmann asked confused " "Commandeering"?"

Casey " Quiet, Herrmann."

Hermann shot him a look. 

Chief "I'll let Agent Riordan explain."

Riordan "Morning, folks. Sorry for the short notice, but your firehouse is uniquely situated for our purposes. Three days ago, a violent fugitive named Martin Becerra murdered a federal agent in St. Louis. We believe Becerra is headed to Chicago to seek help from his brother, who lives across the street. So we're parking it right here at 51 until Becerra shows up."

Hermann "Yeah, well, good luck staying out of sight. Our doors are always
open to the neighborhood."

Riordan "I understand that, but we'll need to limit activity at the firehouse.
Alarms, trucks coming and going, anything that would draw attention."

Kelly "How soon do you expect this guy?"

Riordan "It's hard to say. We tracked his cell phone to Decatur earlier this morning, but he turned the phone off, so at this point, all we can do is wait.What you need to worry about is sitting tight and staying out of our way."

Chief "The CFD have agreed to cooperate with the FBI on this one, so it's out of our hands. In any case, the best way to serve the neighborhood right now is to support Agent Riordan and his team in the capture of a violent criminal. So let's do that."

Kelly nodded "Whatever you say, chief."

Riordan nodded "Thank you, chief."

Then he walked out. 

At Squad 3  table. 

The FBI guys were all unpacking their equipment. 

One of them walked to us "Sorry, fellas. We're gonna need this table."