Missing Shay

A few days later . Morning.in the kitchen

in the kitchen

I was drinking coffee in the kitchen with Kelly

We got robbed, great. I'm so pissed off. Shay was feeling pretty bad that we all got robbed because of her stupidity.

Otis was on the couch eating his cereals. I saw him gabbing the remote before dropping it with a sigh. 

He turned to us "right. Hey, have we heard anything at all from the police or an insurance company or ..."

Shay walked up the stairs into the living room. 

Kelly "..that's a good question"

Shay "I'm on it. I'm on it. I filed the claim. And you know, i'm gonna check back in with the cops today"

she poured herself a cup of coffee and looked at me "hey, do you think that Jay could, you know, help a little out?"

Me "he's doing some undercover job at the moment so i don't think he's got the time for that"

Otis "did you even tell your Detective boyfriend that you got robbed out?"

Me "Well, he's busy at the moment so no, i didn't"

Kelly took a sip of his coffee "already keeping secrets, huh?"

I raised an eyebrow at him "Well, i want him to concentrate on the job- on not getting killed, Kelly. I don't want him to worry about me"

Shay nodded "Well, i've got to go or i'm gonna be late for my shift"

Kelly "hey, did you even tell the cops that it was Devon?"

Shay asked irritated and pissed off "You think i'm protecting her? she ripped me off too"

me "why don't you just come back to 51? Everybody's asking about you?"

Shay "you got to graduate High School sometime, you know"

I rolled my eyes and she walked back downstairs. 

At the Firehouse. 

I was playing with Pouch when Gabby walked over to me.