Side Story

I carried my little baby Jacob in my arms as I watched the new guy moved in. He was beautiful, like extremely pretty for a guy. He also had a son, which he kept in a crib the whole time he was moving boxes in and throwing them out later on. I weirdly wanted to go over there and help him, but I just stayed in place and watched as I took care of Jacob.

You know what? I'm gonna give him a welcoming gift, yeah something nice. Maybe I can cook him something and we can eat it together, I mean, if he wants to that is. That's it, I'm going to cook him something.

With a new goal in mind, I went into my house and prepared my baby boy so we can go grocery shopping. I have no one to leave him to so I really take him everywhere with me, except for at work. When I go to work, I just leave him in a daycare center it's just easier that way.

I went to my nearest grocery store and bought what I need, some pasta, Italian sauce, tomatoes, carrots, and a few other things. I shopped, daydreaming about the expression the man's cute face will show once I show up with food in front of his doorstep. Will he like it? Will he find me creepy and push me away? Will he fall in love with me and throw himself into my arms the moment I introduce myself? I low key wish for the latter but I erase the thought the moment it came to mind.

I thanked the cashier, and carried the bag, and proceeded with my walk home, it's hard living without a car but what can you do about it? There's the bus so I manage but the grocery store is quite near the trailer park I live in so I just walk the entire way.

I cooed at little Jacob, who fell asleep on my shoulder while I was walking home, I laid him in his crib and tucked him in. He's a silent child, doesn't cry as much as the rest but when he does, it's deafening. I started work on my pasta and my heart beat faster the more I got closer to finishing it. I don't really know why but I want this guy to like me. If he hates me then I don't think I'll know what I'll do.

I packed the pasta and sauce into four different containers, I left two for me here and took the other two to my new neighbor. I made sure to lock the door and went over. His lights were on and I could hear soft sniffling noises coming from the inside. I psyched myself up on the other side of the door, telling myself that I can do it. I knocked three times and waited.

When he did answer the door, I felt all the air get knocked out of my lungs. His eyes were a bit puffy, his face flushed red and his hair messy, he's beautiful.

"Oh my god," he said as he slammed the door in my face, making my heart drop. "Uhm I-I'll be right back, just gotta fix myself up."

A goofy smile made its way onto my face, he's not pushing me away. "Sure, take your time."

He came back minutes later, still looking as pretty as ever. "Sorry about that."

"No worries, it's all good. I brought food to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Thanks,"

---

I kissed his lips, dipping my tongue in his mouth, my hands caressing his face as the other held his leg up. His own arms were wrapped around me, his nails digging into my back. I didn't complain it was kind of arousing. His moans radiated from the room, our children fast asleep in the living room. I thrust continuously as he ground his hips to meet my pace. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, I tugged his head back to start an attack on his neck. I love seeing him walking around with hickeys that I made, it makes me feel like I own him and he just lets me.

"I'm close,"

"Yeah, are you? Huh?" I said teasing him as I dragged my hand down his body massaging him, rubbing his flat chest.

"Yeah, YEAH,"

We climaxed and just like every other time we did this, I released it inside of him. We got tested a few weeks before and once we confirmed we were both clean we started doing it without protection. He was the one who insisted it to be that way, surprisingly. Exhausted, I flopped on top of him as he played with my hair humming a soft tune. I tucked my arms underneath him ad flipped us over so he was now the one laying on top of me. I looked at his pretty flushed face, still as attractive as ever. I smiles and kissed his forehead, he smiled back at me.

"Alright let's get cleaned up, I live having your seed in me but when it's there for too long it starts to feel uncomfortable," he said as he pushed himself away from me. I just followed him like a dog, like a dog in heat. Because at that moment, that was what I am and we're not doing any showering.

Don't worry he likes it a second, and a few more, time around.

---

I kissed his lips as I came back to his place, seeing him carrying my sleeping baby boy. My place was probably pretty dusty since I practically moved in with Max.

"Hey there beautiful, how was your day?" I took Jacob from him and laid the boy with Andrew in their crib as I went back to the sofa. He cuddled into my side and I just wrapped an arm around him.

"It was fine, Jacob is no problem to take care of at all, but Andrew is just a headache, but I still love the squirt," Max said as he looked over to the cage where the two boys slept, they were getting bigger and the crib is getting a bit to tight for both of them, might need to buy a new one.

"You? How was finding a job?"

"No luck, People really do prefer high school graduates who came from a known school." I sighed, it's true they seem to have that biased opinion if you reveal your social status.

"Hmmm..." He hummed, his head resting on my shoulder as my hand rubbed up and down his side. My head was on top of his and I wanted nothing more than just to stay like this. "I might be able to cash in a favor with someone but I'm gonna have to ask first, for now."

He slid onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Oh? When did you get so confident?" I asked surprised as my hands settled on his cute and plump bum.

"Just around you," he said as his fingers rubbed the back of my neck, sending sensual tingles all over my body.

"Yeah, well I hope you know what you're getting into," I said as I carried him up and pushed him against the growing tent in my pants. I carried the both of us to his room and threw him on the bed, me landing on top of him.

"I know, I want it, I want you to destroy me."

---

We were out in the front yard, it was night so no one else was on the streets. The kids were beside us as we fed them. We were having a picnic, well as close to as we can with our budget. We were just talking and eating, sneaking a few kisses here and there, nothing too explicit, gotta save that for the bedroom later.

"I'm excited to meet your father."

I tensed up at that, I completely forgot that I agreed to take him to my dad, it slipped my mind entirely.

Little did I know, that that little visit would cost me everything.

Hello, so a reader requested if I can make a story dedicated to the two. Now while I can't create a whole book out of them I can create a spin-off.

This is Gregory and Max's relationship before everything went downhill.